BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happiness is... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/162532-happiness.html)

Poco Loco November 24th 14 12:25 AM

Happiness is...

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:47:03 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 14:17:12 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:06:23 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

...taking a Valium prior to going to the dentist for a root canal.

Adio Muchasos - and you too, TOAD!

You need to go to a real endodontist. No Valium, no pain killers not
even an Advil.

http://www.drwingfchan.com/

My dental insurance won't cover anesthesia, so I get the shots. I hate
the shots.

No anesthesia needed, just a couple of shots of novicane in the gums and
5 minutes later he is drilling into your teeth.

The drilling's OK. It's the shots I hate. I really think dentists
would stay a lot busier if they could figure out a painless way to
give the damn shots.

Suck it up and grow a pair. They swab this topical numbing stuff on your
gum where they are going to stick the needle in. You only feel a little
pinch when the needle goes in and then everything starts to get numb.

Your topical stuff is better than mine. You sound like my dentist,
"Mr. Herring, this is going to pinch a little." My response,
"Bull...it's going to feel like an ice pick going into my brain."

I'm always right.

Harrold November 24th 14 12:58 AM

Happiness is...

On 11/23/2014 5:10 PM, True North wrote:
Johnny whines..
"The drilling's OK. It's the shots I hate. I really think dentists
would stay a lot busier if they could figure out a painless way to
give the damn shots."

SNERK!
Those little needles in the gums scare you?
My dentist will rub my gums with some kind of local freezing before inserting the needles on occasion.
I've never asked for it and have told her I don't like the taste of that stuff. I'll take my needles straight up.

You're a mans man, that's fer sure. And we all know who that man is.

True North[_2_] November 24th 14 01:31 AM

Happiness is...

FlatulenceJim farts...
On 11/23/2014 5:10 PM, True North wrote:
"You're a mans man, that's fer sure. And we all know who that man is. "

....and you're a Girlieman...and we all know who your girlie friends are.

Harrold November 24th 14 02:00 AM

Happiness is...

On 11/23/2014 8:31 PM, True North wrote:
FlatulenceJim farts...
On 11/23/2014 5:10 PM, True North wrote:
"You're a mans man, that's fer sure. And we all know who that man is."

...and you're a Girlieman...and we all know who your girlie friends are.

Can't you do better than that?

KC November 24th 14 02:56 AM

Happiness is...

On 11/23/2014 7:25 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
[...]

Everybody experiences pain differently I guess.... if it hurts, that
sucks, but I might try another dentist cause the topical they use even
works on me and like I said, Novocaine doesn't.

[email protected] November 24th 14 04:02 AM

Happiness is...

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:10:35 PM UTC-5, True North wrote:
I'll take my needles straight up.

Just like you take krauses cock.

[email protected] November 24th 14 04:04 AM

Happiness is...

On Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:32:00 PM UTC-5, True North pulled krauses cock out of his mouth long enough to type:

...and you're a Girlieman...and we all know who your girlie friends are.

Sorry, dicklicker...YOU are the girlyman. Still driving that womans mini SUV?

Poco Loco November 24th 14 03:08 PM

Happiness is...

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 21:56:52 -0500, KC wrote:

[...]

Nah. Been going to this one for about 24 years now. Hell, I think I've
put two of her kids through college all by myself. Took her husband
fishing a few times - just for spot, perch or croaker. He wouldn't use
a rod and reel, just wrapped the line around his hand and two handed
it in. He caught as many as I did.

Califbill November 25th 14 01:51 AM

Happiness is...

Harrold wrote:
On 11/23/2014 8:31 PM, True North wrote:
FlatulenceJim farts...
On 11/23/2014 5:10 PM, True North wrote:
"You're a mans man, that's fer sure. And we all know who that man is."

...and you're a Girlieman...and we all know who your girlie friends are.

Can't you do better than that?

Nope he does not have a Liberal Arts degree from a flyover school.