Default The Moron's Way to Defend Schools...

On 10/7/2014 9:36 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 19:57:54 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 10/7/14 7:38 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 17:00:31 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 10/7/14 4:15 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:42:57 -0400, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:48:32 -0400,
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:25:05 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

We have had our third in-school accidental discharge by an armed teacher
during the still-very young 2014-2015 school year.

If your point is that school teachers are not responsible enough to
have guns, I will let you win that one.

Why should school teachers not responsible enough to have guns? Or did
you mean 'in school' after 'guns'?

They can't even remember they shouldn't date the students. How are
they going to remember where they left their gun?

Perhaps in your next life, if there is one, you'll get a college degree
and not be so disdainful of those who did.

Non responsive

Perfectly responsive to someone who is disdainful of formal higher
education.

I appreciate engineers, doctors, nurses, scientists and even, to some
extent, lawyers but just going to college, to say you went, seems
silly to me. There are plenty of guys like Bill Gates and Mark
Zuckerberg who agree with me. After a year or two they figured out
they had squeezed all the juice out of that lemon.

Some people attend college to learn how to "think".
Many people can do that naturally.

I see college as a necessity to achieve certain goals such as a career
choice of interest. Now-a-days it's probably even more important to
have the documented credentials. But, I agree, to attend college just
for the sake of attending college is probably a waste of time and money
for many.

On 10/7/14 11:17 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 21:49:45 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/7/2014 9:36 PM,
wrote:

I appreciate engineers, doctors, nurses, scientists and even, to some
extent, lawyers but just going to college, to say you went, seems
silly to me. There are plenty of guys like Bill Gates and Mark
Zuckerberg who agree with me. After a year or two they figured out
they had squeezed all the juice out of that lemon.

Some people attend college to learn how to "think".
Many people can do that naturally.

Fortunately my parents got me out of the public school system and into
a high school that taught me to think at an earlier age. By the time
my peers were juniors in college, I was running a half million dollar
territory at IBM. By the end of that year IBM thought I could I could
think well enough to go out of the country alone on a support calls.

I see college as a necessity to achieve certain goals such as a career
choice of interest. Now-a-days it's probably even more important to
have the documented credentials. But, I agree, to attend college just
for the sake of attending college is probably a waste of time and money
for many.

My daughter's father in law is a retired history professor and he
openly says, liberal arts college is not designed to teach you a
marketable job skill.

Hehehe. Love it.

--
“My heart goes out to the people of Ebola.”
Sarah Palin
KC KC is offline

wrote:

[...]

My 28 year old (tattooed and pierced) is making 60 a year and she got
sick one month into college and never went back. Last I knew that's
about twice what my 30 yo with a masters is making. Not to mention my 30
yo had to change courses at least once, maybe twice and still doesn't
really work in the field she paid so much to learn. So, bottom line is
both worked their asses off for experience, difference is one got paid
while doing it, the other paid dearly and will be for a long time for it..

wrote:

[...]

The problem there, is the one with the masters got a semi worthless degree.
And $60K is not that much these days.

wrote:

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:25:05 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

We have had our third in-school accidental discharge by an armed
teacher
during the still-very young 2014-2015 school year.

If your point is that school teachers are not responsible enough to
have guns, I will let you win that one.

Why should school teachers not responsible enough to have guns? Or did
you mean 'in school' after 'guns'?

They can't even remember they shouldn't date the students. How are
they going to remember where they left their gun?

Well hell...given the atrocious behavior of some cops and soldiers,
they shouldn't be allowed to have guns either!

Hey, there's good and bad in ever area.. I am in favor of armed
teachers, and I know that some day there is gonna' be a bad one in a
school.. I can only hope there is a good one there that's armed too, to
blow his ****ing head off... Cause the only thing that stops a bad guy
with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

Maybe you can find someone to buy you a gun so *you* can guard kids in
your local schools. Just fudge the psycho exam.

--
“My heart goes out to the people of Ebola.”
Sarah Palin

On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 17:50:35 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

Just fudge the psycho exam.

===

Now there's something that Harry actually knows about.

Defend Doug's Boat!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 6 January 22nd 06 01:57 PM
Australia / New Zealand Defend Heroin Smuggler jlrogers ASA 2 November 28th 05 11:21 AM
Notice how liverals no longer defend Goldman Sachs? Michael ASA 0 November 27th 04 03:47 AM
Notice how conservative no longer defend Halliburton! Thom Stewart ASA 0 November 27th 04 02:07 AM
One More Reason to Defend Israel Christopher Robin General 5 April 8th 04 04:13 AM