Default The Moron's Way to Defend Schools...

On 10/7/14 7:06 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/7/2014 5:42 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/7/14 1:01 PM, KC wrote:
On 10/7/2014 12:48 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 12:25:05 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

We have had our third in-school accidental discharge by an armed
teacher
during the still-very young 2014-2015 school year.

If your point is that school teachers are not responsible enough to
have guns, I will let you win that one.

It's the Dale Earnhardt syndrome... When you been doing something your
whole life and change it up, there are gonna' be glitches... How "used
to carrying" in a school situation with kids and laws, and parents and
everybody else scrutinizing you do you think these teachers are. It's a
brand new "carry environment" for most of these folks new (to them)
techniques and habits need to be formed.

Now that is a funny post.

On this post I agree.

So you all feel that these guys should come in already conditioned to
stealth carry in a classroom situation? I can think of a lot of reasons
these teachers might want to carry even more covertly than in the
general public where folks are not staring at you 6 hours a day... in
fact, they may be using a new system, holster, or even weapon
specifically to carry in school. There are gonna' be mistakes. Doesn't
mean there was bad intent, and it doesn't mean it's not a good idea.

Perhaps one of your kids will be one of the "mistakes," eh?

--
“My heart goes out to the people of Ebola.â€
Sarah Palin

Defend Doug's Boat!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 6 January 22nd 06 01:57 PM
Australia / New Zealand Defend Heroin Smuggler jlrogers ASA 2 November 28th 05 11:21 AM
Notice how liverals no longer defend Goldman Sachs? Michael ASA 0 November 27th 04 03:47 AM
Notice how conservative no longer defend Halliburton! Thom Stewart ASA 0 November 27th 04 02:07 AM
One More Reason to Defend Israel Christopher Robin General 5 April 8th 04 04:13 AM