BoatBanter.com

-   -   WTF Happened To My 2nd? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/160789-wtf-happened-my-2nd.html)

Califbill May 23rd 14 03:49 AM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

F*O*A*D wrote:
On 5/22/14, 8:18 PM, Califbill wrote:
F*O*A*D wrote:
On 5/22/14, 6:28 PM, Califbill wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2014 13:22:14 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

===

There have been a lot of great floods and there is plenty of
geological evidence to support that assertion. As you cruise down the
north coast of the Dominican Republic it is very easy to see where the
sea level was much higher at various periods of time. The only
questions are the timing with relation to the development of mankind,
and the various causes.

Maybe Noah saw that asteroid heading for earth and the oceans.

===

Given that the stories always seem to involve building a boat it was
more likely a slowly evolving event like a global warming scenario.

The good news is that you and I already have boats but I'm not sure
we've got room for all of those critters onboard.

The Ark was most likely a rectangular barge. Since he really had no course
to plot. So lots more room. We go down to the bay, get a big barge and
put my boat on it. Then we know what to do as we watched "Water World".
Snicker.

Wait. You *believe* the Noah bull**** story?

If there was an Ark it would most likely resembled a barge. Can not handle
boating in a boating group? Probably more likely to have been an ark, than
a Zimmerman Lobsta Boat.

And you are seriously contemplating the shape of a mythical boat that was
based upon religious superstition?

Better than contemplating a faux Zimmerman like Lobsta boat.

Wayne.B May 23rd 14 04:39 AM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

On Thu, 22 May 2014 21:49:05 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

And you are seriously contemplating the shape of a mythical boat that was
based upon religious superstition?

Better than contemplating a faux Zimmerman like Lobsta boat.

===

Or a mythical Hatteras sportfish with corinthian leather seats, at the
same time as living in a little dump of a house in Jacksonville,
stiffing creditors, and failing to pay income taxes.

H*a*r*r*o*l*d May 23rd 14 01:12 PM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

wrote:

And you are seriously contemplating the shape of a mythical boat
that was
based upon religious superstition?

Better than contemplating a faux Zimmerman like Lobsta boat.

===

Or a mythical Hatteras sportfish with corinthian leather seats, at the
same time as living in a little dump of a house in Jacksonville,
stiffing creditors, and failing to pay income taxes.

LOL! (louder!)

(applause)

Yknow. That criticism wouldn't cut so badly if it didn't come from a tax
paying citizen who lives in a gorgeous house with his own beautiful
yacht's docked at his own docks in his own back yard situated where he
can boat year round. It doesn't get any better than that. Eh Krausie?

Earl[_93_] May 25th 14 03:28 AM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2014 13:22:14 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

===

[...]

And the responses end. Interesting, huh?

KC May 25th 14 03:30 AM

WTF Happened To My 2nd?

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 22 May 2014 13:22:14 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

===

[...]

snerk

And the responses end. Interesting, huh?