Default WTF Happened To My 2nd?

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

On 5/6/14, 5:50 AM, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

The NRA is an organization run by psychotic thugs to benefit their
sponsors, the firearms industry. They're against anything and everything
that they perceive might harm their sponsors' corporate profits,
including safer firearms.

On 5/6/2014 6:13 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 5/6/14, 5:50 AM, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

The NRA is an organization run by psychotic thugs to benefit their
sponsors, the firearms industry. They're against anything and everything
that they perceive might harm their sponsors' corporate profits,
including safer firearms.

Personally, I wouldn't have any objection to owning a "safe" gun. I
think it's actually a pretty good idea. I think I'd still want to have
a traditional handgun as well however, mainly for home defense
situations where fast and easy access to a functioning firearm could
save a life. My guns are kept in safes that require a code to open and
that's where they are stored most of the time. But at night I have one
hidden but within arm's reach from my bed. That's what it's for.

Based on what I've read the NRA is not opposed to safe guns either.
What the NRA is opposed to is *mandating* the implementation of such
technology across the board and making it required on *all* guns.

The kooks that are threatening gun dealers if they offer firearms
equipped with "safe" technology are simply that .... uneducated, low IQ
kooks that do not represent the NRA's position or the position of most
responsible gun owners.

Tim Tim is offline

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 3:13:57 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

The NRA is an organization run by psychotic thugs to benefit their

sponsors, the firearms industry.

I'm a life member so I'll accept that compliment...

?;^ )

On 5/6/14, 7:34 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/6/2014 6:13 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

I don't have any issues with the manufacture and sale of so-called "safe
guns," nor do I have any issues with states that try to tighten up
firearms safety laws.

Maryland now requires purchasers of regulated firearms, such as
handguns, to obtain a Handgun Qualification License. For most buyers,
that will require a little firearms safety training (there are ways to
be exempted), electronic fingerprinting, and a check by the staties of
NICS and several other sources for criminal records. Then, when you buy
a handgun, you have to fill out the federal form and the state form,
have another NICS check, and wait seven working days while the staties
check you out again. No biggie, any of it.

Of course you can circumvent that by driving over to a Virginia gun show
and buying whatever you want out without even bothering with the instant
NICS check.

As for the NRA, my comment stands. It is an organization run by
psychotic thugs. Wayne LaPierre is crazy.

On 5/6/14, 7:39 AM, Tim wrote:
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 3:13:57 AM UTC-7, F*O*A*D wrote:

The NRA is an organization run by psychotic thugs to benefit their

sponsors, the firearms industry.

I'm a life member so I'll accept that compliment...

?;^ )

I have no objection to your membership in an organization run by
psychotic thugs.

On 5/6/2014 5:50 AM, Boating All Out wrote:

I want a smart gun for use at the range.
And for my collection.
It'll make a good keepsake to pass on to my kids.

NRA thugs won't allow it. ****ing commies.
Cocksucking anti-capitalistic gun-grabbers.
Excuse my French.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNbPTETBNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cGothzuJkE

I see a new market for signal jammers. Cops will love em. Thugs will
love em. It amounts to disarming the armed citizen.

On 5/6/2014 6:13 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

Your Maryland laws now mirror the laws we have had in effect in
Massachusetts for some time with some minor differences. A training
certificate is required for a permit, along with fingerprinting, photo
ID and background check with the state police. It can take several
months to receive a permit. A "concealed carry permit" is not
automatic. It is issued at the discretion of the local police
department based on reason or need. The local police department may
also put restrictions on a "Class A" permit, based on their
determination or policy. The other classes of permits are "shall"
issue (assuming a clean background check) but do not permit concealed
carry.

Once a permit is issued a firearm (handguns or rifles) may be purchased
and taken home immediately because a current criminal check is also made
at the time of purchase. No need for an additional waiting period.

However, I can't legally own a gun purchased out of state unless it is
via an FFL and he can't sell it to me if it is not on the list of
Massachusetts approved firearms. There is a de-facto gun registry here
that tracks a gun's ownership for those who obey the law. Doesn't help
prevent someone stopping in Virgina or other states, buying a firearm
and illegally owning it here though.

On 5/6/2014 6:13 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

When I applied for my HQL here, I called the state police barracks that
handles such stuff and was told it took between a week and three weeks
to get the HQL approval, depending upon how busy they were. The trooper
I spoked with was accurate.

Getting a carry permit here has nothing to do with getting an HQL.

I bought my new revolver out of state because no one local could get one
or could even tell me when he might get one because they were "on
allocation." So I shopped the various search sights and found an out of
state dealer who had what I wanted, and at a good price. He shipped it
to a local FFL here. The FFL handled the necessary paperwork at this
end, I was "NICS'ed" again, and picked up the revolver about a week later.

All you need to do to get a hunting rifle or shotgun here the same day
is pass the instant NICS check.

I don't find these procedures onerous.

It never happened.. X ` Man[_3_] General 0 August 27th 12 01:42 PM
WHAT HAPPENED ????? LAKENUT General 4 June 30th 06 11:42 PM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What Happened? Capt. Rob ASA 11 November 10th 05 01:31 PM
WHAT HAPPENED? gonefishing ASA 11 April 9th 05 07:25 AM