Tim Tim is offline

Default Putin says...

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:38:59 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.

....in 3rd gear , of course..

On 3/9/14, 3:31 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:24:30 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost
about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

Wow. Racing tires. You must do some heavy duty riding on that thing. What model is it?

The red one.

On 3/9/14, 3:38 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.

You don't really think I would post correct info in this right-wing
pigpen about a vehicle I own, do you?

The tires are indeed Pirellis, though. The bike is red and black.

On Sun, 9 Mar 2014 12:38:59 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.

I wouldn't want racing tires unless I was racing. The thing must be a bitch to ride in wet weather.

On 3/9/14, 4:06 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sun, 9 Mar 2014 12:38:59 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.

I wouldn't want racing tires unless I was racing. The thing must be a bitch to ride in wet weather.

As a matter of fact, I believe these are the standard tires on certain
Duc superbikes, which are, indeed, used on the street.

But they're not the tires on my bike. As I previously stated, this is
rec.boats, and I don't post vehicle details in this right-wing pigpen.

My bike, however, does have Pirelli tires.

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:52:10 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 3/9/14, 3:38 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.

You don't really think I would post correct info in this right-wing
pigpen about a vehicle I own, do you?

Why not? It didn't bother you when posting about your 4Runner?

Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:44:18 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 3:31 PM, Poco Loco wrote:

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:24:30 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

Wow. Racing tires. You must do some heavy duty riding on that thing. What model is it?

The red one.

Just like my old honda 50 sport? It had yokahama's on it.

http://pwoodford.net/blog/wp-content...a-sport-50.jpg

Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:52:10 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 3:38 PM, Tim wrote:

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.

You don't really think I would post correct info in this right-wing

pigpen about a vehicle I own, do you?

The tires are indeed Pirellis, though. The bike is red and black.

I post correct info in here. But Then again, I don't have anything to hide.

BTW Harry, why would you of all people want to hang around a 'right-wing pigpen?"

Putin blinks Mr. Luddite General 5 March 5th 14 03:07 AM
Putin Mr. Luddite General 37 March 4th 14 05:09 PM