Tim Tim is offline

Default Putin says...

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:52:10 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/9/14, 3:38 PM, Tim wrote:

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 2:24:30 PM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 3/9/14, 11:26 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

Now, what model and year is your Ducati, and what kind of rubber do you run on it?

Diablo Supercorsas, by Pirelli. Wore out one rear tire, replacement cost

about $250. Front tire still good, replacement about $115 less.

I don't see what advantage it is to put a bald racing tire on a street bike to go putting around the country. Unless this is an 'exceptional' street Duck that isn't acquainted with speeds less than 90 mph.

You don't really think I would post correct info in this right-wing

pigpen about a vehicle I own, do you?

The tires are indeed Pirellis, though. The bike is red and black.

I post correct info in here. But Then again, I don't have anything to hide.

BTW Harry, why would you of all people want to hang around a 'right-wing pigpen?"