Default WalMart Ammo

100 rounds, 9mm, for $23.97. Not bad. Of course I could have paid a lot more at a union shop.

I wonder, in the wage comparison arena, do they take out the union dues before they compare the
wages? I suppose it depends on the media doing the comparing. As I recall, the dues for the NEA
weren't cheap!

On 2/20/14, 2:24 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
100 rounds, 9mm, for $23.97. Not bad. Of course I could have paid a lot more at a union shop.

I wonder, in the wage comparison arena, do they take out the union dues before they compare the
wages? I suppose it depends on the media doing the comparing. As I recall, the dues for the NEA
weren't cheap!

You really seem to have a problem with people making a living wage.
But...you didn't have that problem when you were sucking down paychecks
from the U.S. Army or for substitute babysitting in that northern
Virginia school system, and yet your skillset was no more valuable than
the Walmart clerk's, eh?

You bought the "white box" crap, right? Dirty ammo.

Ask Bar, Johnny.
I was replying to his customary anti-union drivel.

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:29:53 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Ask Bar, Johnny.
I was replying to his customary anti-union drivel.

Ask Bar what, Don? What anti-union drivel (which, by the way, is the best oxymoron you've come up
with in a long time.)?

On 2/21/2014 7:36 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 17:29:53 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Ask Bar, Johnny.
I was replying to his customary anti-union drivel.

Harry's department.
Ask Bar what, Don? What anti-union drivel (which, by the way, is the best oxymoron you've come up
with in a long time.)?

Union drivel? Isn't that Harry's department?

Ammo Shortage Mr. Luddite General 81 February 22nd 14 02:35 AM
Looks like ammo is becoming more available... John H[_2_] General 55 August 4th 13 05:15 PM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 19 June 18th 13 01:19 AM
9mm Ammo for Sale F.O.A.D. General 1 June 12th 13 09:18 AM
Ammo F.O.A.D. General 11 May 7th 13 12:45 PM