F*O*A*D F*O*A*D is offline

Default WalMart Ammo

On 2/20/14, 2:24 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
100 rounds, 9mm, for $23.97. Not bad. Of course I could have paid a lot more at a union shop.

I wonder, in the wage comparison arena, do they take out the union dues before they compare the
wages? I suppose it depends on the media doing the comparing. As I recall, the dues for the NEA
weren't cheap!

You really seem to have a problem with people making a living wage.
But...you didn't have that problem when you were sucking down paychecks
from the U.S. Army or for substitute babysitting in that northern
Virginia school system, and yet your skillset was no more valuable than
the Walmart clerk's, eh?

You bought the "white box" crap, right? Dirty ammo.