Default Wish I could vote for...

Bernie Sanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-xjwgol4Q
--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/15/2013 10:48 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

Bernie Sanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-xjwgol4Q

I enjoy listening to his views. Doubtful I'd ever vote for him though.

Here's another YouTube for your viewing pleasu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coVE0PDGSw4

On 11/15/13, 11:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

On 11/15/2013 10:48 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

Bernie Sanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-xjwgol4Q

I enjoy listening to his views. Doubtful I'd ever vote for him though.

Here's another YouTube for your viewing pleasu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coVE0PDGSw4

He handles assholes, such as the fellow from Human Events, very well.

On 11/15/2013 12:24 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:48:54 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

Bernie Sanders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq-xjwgol4Q

Bernie uses a lot of platitudes that are not exactly true in his
tirades against the job makers.

The Clinton "surplus" was mostly projections based on the dot com
bubble never ending.

The cost of the Iraq war is inflated. We were already in an Iraq war
when Bush came in and it wasn't cheap then. Pension costs are going to
be there no matter what.

The tax cuts were across the board, not just for the rich. That is why
almost half of the people pay no income taxes at all.

Clinton's "surplus" was also a result of excess Social Security revenues
that were transferred to the General Fund. The excesses were the result
of a robust but artificial economy based on dot.com companies that never
produced a product. The transfer of excess SS revenues to the General
Fund is legal but it's a bit of creative accounting to claim it erased
the deficit and produced a surplus.

On 11/15/13, 2:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/15/2013 12:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

I'm sorry, I must have missed the off budget accounting for the two wars
Bush started.

On 11/15/2013 12:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

Clinton lucked out in the respect that bin Laden and the organizers of
the 9/11 attacks weren't ready a year earlier. They didn't care if it
was Clinton or Bush.

On 11/15/2013 12:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

So all those reports that stated bin Laden was ****ed because G.H.W.
Bush put troops in holy Saudi Arabia, and that G.H.W. was targeted by
bin Laden were just more obfuscation put out by Dubya and his
administration? Sure.

On 11/15/2013 12:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

Actually, they were wars Clinton was involved in, and Bush just continued.

On 11/15/2013 12:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

Oh, right, because Clinton dispatched so many troops into Iraq and
Afghanistan. Right, I get it...Bush just "continued" the wars.

On 11/15/2013 12:24 PM, wrote:
[...]

How much was that Naval carrier groups and bombing and missile firing
costing? Nothing? Not likely! How much did the Balkans cost? Somalia?
All Clinton failures!

Vote early vote often Peter[_5_] General 17 October 6th 10 12:24 AM
Vote early, and vote often. TopBassDog General 21 June 21st 10 03:50 PM
need your vote! Don White General 3 April 16th 10 02:52 AM
The vote is in Ringmaster ASA 0 June 22nd 06 10:47 PM
JUST VOTE John Gaquin General 3 November 2nd 04 05:14 PM