Default Vote early, and vote often.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100615/...ights_election

Herr Krause. This should keep your puppets in office for years to come.
Tim Tim is offline

I saw that posted on another forum. Something seems wierd abotu that
whole deal. I wonder if that's somethign like the soccer teams that
lose if they score too far ahead?

On Jun 16, 12:00*pm, Tim wrote:
I saw that posted on another forum. Something seems wierd abotu that
whole deal. I wonder if that's somethign like the soccer teams that
lose if they score too far ahead?

What are you talking about with the soccer teams?
Tim Tim is offline

On Jun 16, 2:41*pm, John H wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:00*pm, Tim wrote:

I saw that posted on another forum. Something seems wierd abotu that
whole deal. I wonder if that's somethign like the soccer teams that
lose if they score too far ahead?

What are you talking about with the soccer teams?

Ottawa Canada it seems has formed some new rules about kids soccer.

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=2463

From what I gather, if you trounce your oponents too badly your team
is disqualified.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:02:46 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Jun 16, 2:41*pm, John H wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:00*pm, Tim wrote:

I saw that posted on another forum. Something seems wierd abotu that
whole deal. I wonder if that's somethign like the soccer teams that
lose if they score too far ahead?

What are you talking about with the soccer teams?

Ottawa Canada it seems has formed some new rules about kids soccer.

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=2463

From what I gather, if you trounce your oponents too badly your team
is disqualified.

That's what's called 'Liberal Soccer'. It's also referred to as 'Win
Distribution'. It's a way to ensure that those who don't want to put in the
effort, determination, and practice will win anyway by taking games away from
those who do.

On 6/17/10 10:58 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:02:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jun 16, 2:41 pm, John wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:00 pm, wrote:

I saw that posted on another forum. Something seems wierd abotu that
whole deal. I wonder if that's somethign like the soccer teams that
lose if they score too far ahead?

What are you talking about with the soccer teams?

Ottawa Canada it seems has formed some new rules about kids soccer.

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=2463

From what I gather, if you trounce your oponents too badly your team
is disqualified.

That's what's called 'Liberal Soccer'. It's also referred to as 'Win
Distribution'. It's a way to ensure that those who don't want to put in the
effort, determination, and practice will win anyway by taking games away from
those who do.

The proper idea in kids' sports is for the kids to have fun and for
everyone to play.

One of my grandkids plays baseball. She's a little girl. The league
insists that every player get to play in every game, and not just for a
minute or two. And sometimes if the opposing team shows up a player
short (which happens), that team is loaned a player, and that player is
urged to do her best.

Everyone plays, everyone has fun. There's plenty of time later in life
for competition.

In article ,
says...

On Jun 16, 2:41 pm, John wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:00 pm, wrote:

I saw that posted on another forum. Something seems wierd abotu that
whole deal. I wonder if that's somethign like the soccer teams that
lose if they score too far ahead?

What are you talking about with the soccer teams?

Ottawa Canada it seems has formed some new rules about kids soccer.

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=2463

From what I gather, if you trounce your oponents too badly your team
is disqualified.

That's what's called 'Liberal Soccer'. It's also referred to as 'Win
Distribution'. It's a way to ensure that those who don't want to put in the
effort, determination, and practice will win anyway by taking games away from
those who do.

The proper idea in kids' sports is for the kids to have fun and for
everyone to play.

One of my grandkids plays baseball. She's a little girl. The league
insists that every player get to play in every game, and not just for a
minute or two. And sometimes if the opposing team shows up a player
short (which happens), that team is loaned a player, and that player is
urged to do her best.

Everyone plays, everyone has fun. There's plenty of time later in life
for competition.

Spoofer alert! Baseball is way too dangerous to have a child participate
in. My grandkids are not allowed outside in that dangerous world.
Besides, they have to take practice tests every evening.

On 6/18/10 8:29 AM, Harry wrote:

Spoofer alert! Baseball is way too dangerous to have a child participate
in. My grandkids are not allowed outside in that dangerous world.
Besides, they have to take practice tests every evening.

Get a life of your own, loogy. I'm sure walmart has what you need.

need your vote! Don White General 3 April 16th 10 02:52 AM
Okay, My Vote........................ No_Way General 0 December 22nd 09 01:57 PM
The vote is in Ringmaster ASA 0 June 22nd 06 10:47 PM
vote 11-3rd res0f8mp ASA 0 November 2nd 04 09:47 PM
OT - After you vote .... Vito ASA 0 October 5th 04 04:03 PM