John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Vote early, and vote often.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:02:46 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Jun 16, 2:41*pm, John H wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:00*pm, Tim wrote:

I saw that posted on another forum. Something seems wierd abotu that
whole deal. I wonder if that's somethign like the soccer teams that
lose if they score too far ahead?

What are you talking about with the soccer teams?

Ottawa Canada it seems has formed some new rules about kids soccer.

http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=2463

From what I gather, if you trounce your oponents too badly your team
is disqualified.

That's what's called 'Liberal Soccer'. It's also referred to as 'Win
Distribution'. It's a way to ensure that those who don't want to put in the
effort, determination, and practice will win anyway by taking games away from
those who do.