Default Boat question

Adley Martin wrote:
On Saturday, April 6, 2013 5:46:57 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
It's time to pull the boat out of the water, bring it home for a few days, and do the spring cleaning. As always, being covered and used sparingly over the winter has left the seats with a little mildew.

Question: Does anyone have good experience with any product that will actually prevent or reduce the occurance of mold and mildew on vinyl?

Have a look at easy care boat maintenance tips: http://www.pontoonboatguide.com/oper...e-maintenance/

3M Marine Mildew Block #09065 does a good job.

http://www.amazon.com/3M-Marine-Mild.../dp/B001GH1S3Y

On Saturday, April 6, 2013 8:16:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
It's time to pull the boat out of the water, bring it home for a few days, and do the spring cleaning. As always, being covered and used sparingly over the winter has left the seats with a little mildew. Question: Does anyone have good experience with any product that will actually prevent or reduce the occurance of mold and mildew on vinyl?

Thanks for all the responses. I have a plan, I guess I'll know about a year from now if it works.

jet boat question sonofadocker Boat Building 1 July 8th 07 02:09 PM
jet boat question sonofadocker General 1 July 7th 07 03:42 PM
Boat Question, can anyone help? Jason General 7 April 26th 06 05:22 PM
question on age of boat Blazer Fan Dan General 8 September 9th 05 04:36 PM
New (for me) Boat Question mydaj [ROR] General 11 March 23rd 04 10:20 PM