Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Boat question

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 05:16:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Question: Does anyone have good experience with any product that will actually prevent or reduce the occurance of mold and mildew on vinyl?

====

Unfortunately I don't know of a product but what works for us is to
keep the vinyl clean, warm and dry. With regard to removal, I've had
some success with spray citrus cleaner/degreasers. It takes a lot of
elbow grease however. Do not use chlorine products - they will ruin
the vinyl. It's possible that a spray silicone product might make
cleaning easier but I've never tried it.