Dennis E. Robison

Default Boom tent

I've just finished overhauling a Luger 16' Leeward and want to put it in the
water at a friends house on a creek. It seems to me that something called a
boom tent might work to keep out the elements. I'd like to get some plans
on how to make and rig one including weighting it down so it won't blow off.
Any help would be great.

Bob

Get a tarp drape it over the boom, fill gallon jugs with water tie them to the
tarp hang them over the sides. simplest way.

--

Employed by Muller Marine Annapolis Md. Marine Worker, Composer, Artist
http://www.toad.net/~crm Check out my Galleries

Jeeper! [Nelly Belle] [0||||0] YJ 93 Bob's your Uncle.

Novice Sailboat Question: Help w/ Broken Boom Matt & Kim Cruising 30 June 25th 10 03:22 PM
full enclosure, zipper sides or maybe even tent for 99 Bayliner Capri 18 foot [email protected] General 2 November 23rd 03 03:16 PM
New boom Ron Thornton Boat Building 4 November 15th 03 04:56 PM
liferaft tent material? Leo Petipas Boat Building 2 October 21st 03 11:48 AM
broken boom Rodney Myrvaagnes Cruising 1 August 23rd 03 03:46 PM