Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default broken boom

My wife and I were daysailing in the Hudson this morning when our boom
cracked at the vang attachment in a gybe. It had been on borrowed time
since 1994 when we vangsheeted the main for a 64 nm beat in
Massachussets bay, and put a visible bend in it.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"Nuke the gay whales for Jesus" -- anon T-shirt