BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boom tent (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/15551-boom-tent.html)

Dennis E. Robison August 31st 03 02:33 PM

Boom tent

I've just finished overhauling a Luger 16' Leeward and want to put it in the
water at a friends house on a creek. It seems to me that something called a
boom tent might work to keep out the elements. I'd like to get some plans
on how to make and rig one including weighting it down so it won't blow off.
Any help would be great.

Bob August 31st 03 03:14 PM

Boom tent

Get a tarp drape it over the boom, fill gallon jugs with water tie them to the
tarp hang them over the sides. simplest way.

--

Employed by Muller Marine Annapolis Md. Marine Worker, Composer, Artist
http://www.toad.net/~crm Check out my Galleries

Jeeper! [Nelly Belle] [0||||0] YJ 93 Bob's your Uncle.