Default So, Scotty is against Sany aid....so....

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

In article ,
says...
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Huh, I had NO problem. Here, I've made it as easy as humanly possible:

http://tinyurl.com/bfsv3yq

On 1/5/2013 1:22 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We’re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link properly.

In article om,
says...

On 1/5/2013 1:22 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've told
us you can't cut and paste.

On 1/5/13 10:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In article om,
says...

On 1/5/2013 1:22 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've told
us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've told
us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

I think it works for everyone except those who choose NOT to see it,
because it's not FOX.

wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link
properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've told
us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

If my computer sees a space or carriage return in the middle of a link
it ignores what follows. Links are highlighted so it's easy to see the
mistakes Loogy makes. His links aren't worth more than 1 click, if that.

wrote:
[...]

He seems to enjoy wasting folks time... somehow lives on it.

"Todays Tom Sawyer he gets high on you, and the space he invades, he
gets by on you".

buy brand Alert Caps (Sleep & Relaxation Aid) Sleep Aid online pill no prescription CiciliyaVorina General 0 December 2nd 11 03:59 AM
foreign aid Frank[_4_] General 18 March 7th 11 04:17 PM
CPR and First Aid [email protected] General 13 January 19th 11 01:06 AM
Farm Aid Harry ? General 2 August 31st 10 07:22 PM
Hitch Aid CURTIS THOMPSON Electronics 10 August 16th 05 05:47 AM