Default So, Scotty is against Sany aid....so....

On Saturday, January 5, 2013 11:12:16 AM UTC-4, ESAD wrote:
On 1/5/13 10:06 AM, iBoaterer wrote:

In article om,

says...

On 1/5/2013 1:22 AM,
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-

politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry

The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer

available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.

I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've told

us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

The link even worked way up here...instantly.
What's wrong with those southern boys?

wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:31:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

I guess he'll be ****ed because his right wing passed this, eh?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-
politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

Typical Comcast

We?re Sorry
The article you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer
available.

It's no surprise that Loogy hasn't yet learned to present a link
properly.

Gee, I had absolutely NO problems with it. It seems as you do, though.
I've tried to make it as simple as possible for you, because you've
told
us you can't cut and paste.

The link worked for me. Of course, I use a mac.

If my computer sees a space or carriage return in the middle of a link
it ignores what follows. Links are highlighted so it's easy to see the
mistakes Loogy makes. His links aren't worth more than 1 click, if that.

Same here...

The next time you two products of sex between roadkill visit the Wizard
of Oz, ask for the Brain, Heart and Courage, instead of the big mouth.

In article om,
says...

wrote:
[...]

Man, that's horrible! I feel so sorry for you to not be able to take a
character or space out of something you've copied and pasted. You always
think someone's link isn't worth anything if it doesn't fit your agenda.

In article , says...

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I'm sure, since you first bitched and whined like a friggin' baby
that nothing was being done to help Sandy victims. Then when I pointed
out WHY, because Boehner wouldn't allow a vote to get something done,
you instantly turned to FOX's answer that it was because of pork. Well,
the pork is still there, Boehner let the Republicans vote for it. So,
the question is, are you okay with it now? If so, what has changed? If
not, are you going to vote against those Republicans in office for the
pork they allowed?

In article , says...

wrote:
[...]

He seems to enjoy wasting folks time... somehow lives on it.

"Todays Tom Sawyer he gets high on you, and the space he invades, he
gets by on you".

I'm sorry that a great ISP provider such as yourself can't copy and
paste and delete a space. I should have known you didn't have the
ability. Waste your time??? You are an unemployed slacker, you have all
the time in the world.

In article , says...

wrote:
[...]

What makes you think Snotty Scotty votes?

wrote:
[...]

===

It turns out that there is an easy way to post long links without them
becoming broken. The trick is to enclose the link in angle brackets
like this:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20130102/US.Superstorm.Aid/

That way there is no need to cut and paste, use tiny URLs, etc.

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:39:20 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

The link even worked way up here...instantly.
What's wrong with those southern boys?

===

It depends on your news reader and what it does with long lines.

In article ,
says...

wrote:
[...]

I know, but really, I thought that people here were at least competent
enough to take a space out of a link after copying and pasting. But,
alas, they've proven me wrong!

buy brand Alert Caps (Sleep & Relaxation Aid) Sleep Aid online pill no prescription CiciliyaVorina General 0 December 2nd 11 03:59 AM
foreign aid Frank[_4_] General 18 March 7th 11 04:17 PM
CPR and First Aid [email protected] General 13 January 19th 11 01:06 AM
Farm Aid Harry ? General 2 August 31st 10 07:22 PM
Hitch Aid CURTIS THOMPSON Electronics 10 August 16th 05 05:47 AM