CURTIS THOMPSON

Default Hitch Aid

I posted some questions a few months ago regarding the struggles some folks have in hitching their RVs/boats to their vehicles. You were all very kind in your feedback and helped me refine our new product a great deal.

I wanted to write and say thank you to you all and let you know the Hitch Aid website is now up and running. If you have a minute please check it out at www.hitchaid.com and let me know what you think.

Thank you all again,

Curtis Thompson

Larry

"CURTIS THOMPSON" wrote in
:

Where's Tornado, Texas??

--
Larry
Larry

"CURTIS THOMPSON" wrote in
:

Curtis Thompson

Please don't spam our newsgroups. They are not a place to sell
things....ok?

--
Larry
Curtis Thompson

I appreciate that and I am not trying to sell it to the group. I am just
soliciting feedback about the product. This is not a spam message.
"Larry" wrote in message
"CURTIS THOMPSON" wrote in
:

Curtis Thompson

Please don't spam our newsgroups. They are not a place to sell
things....ok?

--
Larry

Curtis Thompson

I think that is just the name of the Time Warner server being used.
"Larry" wrote in message
"CURTIS THOMPSON" wrote in
:

Where's Tornado, Texas??

--
Larry

Larry

"Curtis Thompson" wrote in
:

I don't recall having this issue in the past but I apologize for any
inconvenience that my mis-formatting may have caused anyone.

Let's be a little more blunt, seeing as how I didn't know you spammed the
group before....

If you spam our newsgroups, you'll be reported to your ISP and your news
server companies' abuse department. If we didn't do this and act, every
boat newsgroup would look just like a West Marine/Boat US/Brunswick
advertisement and noone would be able to converse between boaters about our
boats.

Only a little pointer URL in your sig is acceptable. This BS of asking for
information about YOUR product you SELL is, plain and simple, SPAM.....no
doubt about it.

--
Larry
Curtis Thompson

Larry,
Since this is not an automated placement of an ad it is not spam and you are
more than welcome to ask my ISP or anyone else to investigate. If my
original apology did not meet your standards I will not offer another.

This is a great place to gather information regarding the opinions of the
boating community and I sincerely appreciate the time people have taken to
offer me their opinions. I have not and will not place ads in the NG I just
wanted some honest feedback. If you looked at the site you would see that
there is not even a link to buy the product yet.

Again, I appreciate your opinion,

Curtis Thompson

"Larry" wrote in message
"Curtis Thompson" wrote in
:

[...]

Larry

"Curtis Thompson" wrote in
:

Again, I appreciate your opinion,

Curtis Thompson

Walmart is selling a tiny little color pinhole camera with a built-in
2.4Ghz transmitter, NTSC color and sound....and a matching 2.4Ghz video
receiver that will work up to 300' away with power supplies, mounts, etc.,
for $78 in the electronics department of any Walmart.

I can watch the river from it on my monitor inside the house, now....$78.

It'd be easy to stick to the rear window of a truck or SUV with a little
cheap monitor in the cab.

--
Larry

Hitch Aid CURTIS THOMPSON General 18 July 26th 05 10:20 PM
WANTED: 97 blazer s-10 class III hitch [email protected] General 3 May 10th 05 03:33 PM
Hitch inversion theory Ad absurdum per aspera General 33 January 20th 05 03:30 AM
Advice on front-mounted hitch Sandy General 2 July 5th 04 04:10 PM
Trailer Hitch Questions Wayne.B General 12 August 26th 03 01:43 AM