CURTIS THOMPSON

Default Hitch Aid

I posted some questions a few months ago regarding the struggles some folks have in hitching their RVs/boats to their vehicles. You were all very kind in your feedback and helped me refine our new product a great deal.

I wanted to write and say thank you to you all and let you know the Hitch Aid website is now up and running. If you have a minute please check it out at www.hitchaid.com and let me know what you think.

Thank you all again,

Curtis Thompson

Dan J.S.

Very innovative idea!

Real Name

It is an interesting idea, but I would find it hard to find a home for the
monitor when I am not trailering. I am sure there are many who like the
idea of having the latest gadget, but even at $350 I would find this toy
more trouble then it is worth.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
Very innovative idea!

Curtis Thompson

Good comment on the "finding a home" issue. The case that the system is
shipped in is built for storage/carrying, complete with protective foam
inserts. It will fit easily almost anywhere.

Thanks for the input!
Curtis

"Real Name" wrote in message
It is an interesting idea, but I would find it hard to find a home for the
monitor when I am not trailering. I am sure there are many who like the
idea of having the latest gadget, but even at $350 I would find this toy
more trouble then it is worth.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
Very innovative idea!

Real Name

Curtis,
Do you any retail distribution on the product?

"Real Name" wrote in message
It is an interesting idea, but I would find it hard to find a home for
the monitor when I am not trailering. I am sure there are many who like
the idea of having the latest gadget, but even at $350 I would find this
toy more trouble then it is worth.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
Very innovative idea!

Curtis Thompson

Not yet. We just started rolling it out a few weeks ago. I can sell
directly right now but will be using online retailers and national
distributors in the next few weeks.
Curtis

"Real Name" wrote in message
It is an interesting idea, but I would find it hard to find a home for
the monitor when I am not trailering. I am sure there are many who like
the idea of having the latest gadget, but even at $350 I would find this
toy more trouble then it is worth.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message
Very innovative idea!

Don White

"Real Name" wrote in message

It is an interesting idea, but I would find it hard to find a home for the
monitor when I am not trailering. I am sure there are many who like the
idea of having the latest gadget, but even at $350 I would find this toy
more trouble then it is worth.

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

Very innovative idea!

I wonder if a mirror system with proper bracket would do the same job at
a cheaper price.
Curtis Thompson

There are some mirror systems out there but from the reviews that we found
they are tough to keep aligned and difficult to use. Our solution is more
expensive but is easier to use than the lower tech solutions.

Curtis