Default Generator

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 10:47:09 -0500, ESAD wrote:

On 12/23/12 10:26 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:
I just ordered this thing, on sale for $279.99. Anyone ever used or had one?

http://tinyurl.com/cz9eobb

This will be used primarily for camping trips and, if necessary, emergencies.

Your campsite neighbors will love the noise and you for disturbing their
attempts to commune with nature. There are portable generators that
produce significantly less noise.

I wouldn't need it at a campground with electricity. And, as I told Scot, if I need mine, other
folks will be using theirs.

New Generator Frogwatch[_2_] General 77 July 3rd 11 03:34 PM
Buying a generator Frogwatch[_2_] General 30 June 14th 11 05:57 PM
Generator Frank General 5 September 21st 04 04:18 PM
portable generator [email protected] Electronics 11 April 23rd 04 05:30 PM
WTB in FL Generator Frank Electronics 0 March 10th 04 11:01 PM