Default Good video of boats in big breaking waves

In article ,
says...

On 12/11/12 10:54 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:53:12 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:36:41 -0500, Wayne.B wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ByGSMmenPDM?rel=0

Columbia River Bar on the left coast.

If you can watch this without having your heart in your mouth then you
have never been boating in rough conditions.

I've gone to Ilwaco four times with brothers to go salmon fishing. Twice we made it out the mouth of
the river, and twice we turned back. Even on the 'calm' days a lot of folks were hitting the
Dramamine!

Only caught two salmon. Had to throw them both back - out of season.

If the salmon were out of season, why did you go salmon fishing, Racist
John?

The Coho were out of season, and that's what I caught. Of course you know all about salmon fishing,
so I won't go into any more detail.

I prefer "John the Racist" to Racist John. John the Racist has much more
of a religious overtone to it.

Why don't cancel your internet and pay your taxes.

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:13:15 -0600, Califbill
wrote:

I think that is New Zealand and not Washington.

===

Correct. The guy who originally posted the link to one of my EMAIL
lists got the location wrong.

BAR wrote:
[...]

His account isn't in his name, of course.

wrote:

[...]

John the racist isn't nearly as accurate as harry the pedophile...