Default A question for our atheists...

On 12/8/12 12:24 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:12:59 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:33:39 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 14:42:33 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

Are y'all anti-all religions, or only Christianity? I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "So
many Christians, So few lions." I suppose it takes no balls to attack Christians. I wonder why I've
never seen a bumper sticker saying, "So many Muslims, So few virgins."

In fact, I've seen very little of atheists taking action against Muslim activities. Are atheists
mostly just afraid of Muslims? Or, is the Muslim God OK with atheists?

Muslims, Christians, Jews. What is the difference?

The Jes don't seek converts. The Christians talk you into converting.
The Muslims hold a knife to your neck and make you convert.

LMAO!

So true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_violence

Kevin, you need to learn the difference between past- and present tenses. You're sounding much like
Krause, "Well, Christians killed folks 1000 years ago, so it's OK for Muslims to do it now."

How about less than 20 years ago, when the Christian Serbs were
slaughtering and raping Muslims? One example: The Srebrenica massacre,
July 1995, when Christians killed more than 8000 Bosnian Muslims?

Does that count, you racist ****head?

wrote:

Are y'all anti-all religions, or only Christianity? I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "So
many Christians, So few lions." I suppose it takes no balls to attack Christians. I wonder why I've
never seen a bumper sticker saying, "So many Muslims, So few virgins."

In fact, I've seen very little of atheists taking action against Muslim activities. Are atheists
mostly just afraid of Muslims? Or, is the Muslim God OK with atheists?

Muslims, Christians, Jews. What is the difference?

The Jes don't seek converts. The Christians talk you into converting.
The Muslims hold a knife to your neck and make you convert.

Each religion has the core belief that they are the one that has the
one true god, they are the one that has the only path to salvation,
each one believes that anybody that doesn't believe what they believe
is lost, each one believes they re chose by god to have the only true
and correct message.

That has or that worships the true God, there is a difference.

Amazingly, with an attitude like that, they feel persecuted when other
people call them out for being such f-ing know-it-alls. Really, where
is the surprise, there?

Enjoy your time in the Mosque.

Is that the best you've got?

There is no "best" when it comes to Bertie. That's why I gave up reading
his posts. He's just another right-wing teabagger.

wrote:

[...]

....who paid his taxes.

And, don't try to BS the troops Krause. You read every post here in the hopes you'll be mentioned.

wrote:

[...]

That's your fantasy. I don't read the overwhelming majority of posts in
here, and don't read any posts from Bert****, Earl****, Meyer****, et
cetera. I do read some post from Scotty, because I am amazed that with
his limited brain, he can breathe and type at the same time.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

How do you know that?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Bertie pays his taxes and his other debts. Bertie has not been sued by
the government or any other entity to collect money that was owed to
them.

wrote:

[...]

And you're a left-wing deadbeat. Which is worse, Harry?