Default Bob Costas speaks the truth

In article ,
says...

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:17:02 PM UTC-5, ESAD wrote:

In article ,

says...

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:16:26 PM UTC-5, Wayne. B wrote:

On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 17:11:55 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

Values are not high on the list of most liberal's 'values'.

===

That's a little wide of the mark in my opinion and I'm disappointed to
hear you say it. I've known many liberal minded people with values
as good as any you could hope to find, others not so much. Same with
conservatives. My point is that values and political leaning don't
correlate very well in my experience except maybe in the eyes of the
ultra conservative media. Differences of opinion should not be
mistaken for lack of values.

I'm a bit dissapointed in you, Wayne. It's not just the "ultra conservative" media's eye that hold that view, it's rampant in the ultra liberal view as well. And is alive and well right here in this NG.

I'm not aware of any "ultra liberals" in this newsgroup, now or at any
time in the past.

Not very self aware, are you? Nothing seems left when you're looking from the far left.

This is true!

But you may be right... many mainstream liberals also seem to hold that view.

What you think of as "mainstream" maybe, because you are so far right.

Have you paid your taxes and debts, deadbeat?

He never will. Once a deadbeat, always a deadbeat.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Everything seems to be far left when you are over on the far right,
where you and your fellow aging white racist south carolinians live, eh?
Perhaps you can join one of the many wingnut secessionist movements.

You didn't answer his questions about your outstanding tax debts,
deadbeat.

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 1:58:16 PM UTC-5, Meyer wrote:
On 12/5/2012 1:17 PM, ESAD wrote:

I'm not aware of any "ultra liberals" in this newsgroup, now or at any
time in the past.

Are you aware of any tax cheats,liars, or draft dodgers?

You left out imaginary lobsta boat captains. ~snerk~

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:03:07 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

This article sums it up pretty well. Of course, I didn't write it, but hopefully you'll get the
drift.

http://tinyurl.com/a3a6gfy

Sorry you're disappointed, but it's not the first time and probably won't be the last.

====

Judging from that article I'd have to say that the author, and
probably you, share some confusion about the difference between
values, religious beliefs and political beliefs. Sometimes reasonable
people with high values have to agree to disagree. More importantly,
it is inappropriate to try and impose your religious beliefs on others
and then accuse them of lacking "values".

Default Bob Costas trying to fit in...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 12/4/2012 2:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
jps wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=B1ijkccD9_8

How about a speech about the thug culture? The guy kills the girl friend,
who is the mother of his 3 year old daughter. Guns may make it easier, but
that is not the reason for all the violence. Lack of values is the real
problem.

The guy (costas) was just looking for brownie points...

Because he was remorseful that a great athlete killed himself and his
girlfriend??? Insanity!!

Because a man murdered the mother of his child and went and said good
bye to his boss before he took the cowards way out and blew his brains
all over the place.

Costas used the event to further his political agenda.

The photo speaks for itself. X ` Man General 0 October 20th 11 01:07 PM
President Obama speaks the truth! TopBassDog General 3 October 8th 11 10:06 PM
Doug Speaks for All Capt. Rob ASA 8 September 30th 06 12:48 PM
Michael Moore speaks the truth! Gilligan ASA 0 January 29th 05 01:48 AM
OT-OT The president speaks Døn ßailey General 1 December 18th 03 03:18 PM