posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Doug Speaks for All

Doug comments....
I can think of a couple of reasons, although they're not
good ones. ....

Or...

#3 Bobsprit really does sail and enjoy his boat. The fact that he
actually posts pics and even video of his boat sailing and backs up
what he says gives a clue.

Time to face facts, kids. I've reduced you to looking up weather
reports to try to prove that I was sailing in 13 knots instead of 16.
Of course we know how windy it is where we are and the rest of you are
just guessing. If I'm a ******* for belitting your lame excuses for
sailing, what do your comments make you?
Sadly, I continue to prove that it's actually important to all of you
that I don't sail as much much as I claim...and all the while we sail
more than all of you!
Now I have one of the nicer boats here. I sail the heck out of it. I
have a beautiful wife and son who love it as well. There are no horrid
powerboats like Doug's in our future. We are a family that sails.
What's left for you now?

When I post pics like this all you can do is cry!
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/momwheelweby.jpg

And when I post pics like this all you can do is weep with jealousy!
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/bettewebby.jpg

And pics like this fill you with green rage!
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair2weby.jpg

The next set of pics may kill you all. I'm sorry. You should have done
more with your claimed passions. You should have tried harder to live
by the standards that kept your hearts alive. Your failure is not mine.
Look at Old Thom for example. He sailed until his body literally
stopped him. Now he's a true sailor.
Shame on the rest of you. Shame.

RB
35s5
NY

#3 Bobsprit really does sail and enjoy his boat. The fact that he
[...]

Thanks for the pep rally there bubbles.
Here's a little cheer for you.

I'm going sailing in 8 minutes...are you?
The wind is 15 out of the east...82 degrees, crystal clear skies.
Sailing till sunset....are you?
Make that 7 minutes.
And you?

Goooooooooooooooo Sailing Yeahhhhhh! Wahhh hooo

Joe

#3 Bobsprit really is psychotic.

Nah, it's gotta be #1.

SBV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Make that 7 minutes.
And you?

Have a great time, Joe. We passed on this evening. I was at Jones Beach
this morning setting up for the boat show, then we took a nice walk on
the beach. Sailing tomorrow and Sunday if the weather holds.
It's getting chilly here and I've yet to adapt, though Thom loves it.

Have fun,

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Make that 7 minutes.
And you?

Have a great time, Joe. We passed on this evening. I was at Jones Beach
this morning setting up for the boat show, then we took a nice walk on
the beach. Sailing tomorrow and Sunday if the weather holds.
It's getting chilly here and I've yet to adapt, though Thom loves it.

I'll be at the Tobay Beach boat show this coming week. Where will you be?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I'll drop by the Boat Max booth.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
I'll drop by the Boat Max booth.

I won't be there. I only helped set it up. I'm sailing all weekend. If
you're that close. why not travel another 40 minutes and come for a
sail?
It's a power show only. Good for Doug.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
I'll drop by the Boat Max booth.

I won't be there. I only helped set it up. I'm sailing all weekend. If
you're that close. why not travel another 40 minutes and come for a
sail?
It's a power show only. Good for Doug.

There are two sailboat dealers there.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

There are two sailboat dealers there.

Which ones? I must have missed them. Also: Why not come for a sail
since you're going to be in my area. That show is of little interest.
We only do it to bring in more fall inventory.

RB
35s5
NY

Doug Sails... katysails ASA 15 June 2nd 06 03:17 AM
Doug Sails... katysails ASA 0 May 30th 06 02:22 PM
Doug, how about this? Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 15th 06 10:07 PM
Best 34 foot blue water cruiser Bob Whitaker Cruising 246 April 7th 04 04:10 AM
25%&^ Doug ya should of listened to me Capt.American ASA 0 August 28th 03 06:59 PM