Capt.American

Default 25%&^ Doug ya should of listened to me

Did you listen Doug? If you did your stock holdings and retirement
would now be worth 25% more. The top is still 4 months out. I perdict
an 42% return on my 9 month investment. Hell I can buy a new Swan just
on this 1 deal. I hope you did as well.

If not, Keep the oil fresh on your little tug. It's gonna have to due
for a while.

http://finance.lycos.com/home/stocks...rigsymbols=hal

Capt. American

BTW: All you day traders please quit e-mailing my yahoo account, your
clogging it up. And I'm not going to tell you lubbers anything anyway!
If ya wanna lurk and learn I cant stop ya.