Mark Pilcher

Default Doug Kanter-Can we somehow blame Bush for this?

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.

Mark Pilcher

Subject: Doug Kanter-Can we somehow blame Bush for this?
From: "Jim --"

Jack, where were you on the last 500 OT threads started by Harry?

That was different.

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to
do violence on their behalf......George Orwell.

Doug Kanter

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because Mark Pilcher is too
busy pulling his pud to get out of the house and hurt anyone.

basskisser

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message ...
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because Mark Pilcher is too
busy pulling his pud to get out of the house and hurt anyone.

Nah, he's busy sopping up the urine and feces thrown at him by the
prisoners he beats.