Default Bob Costas speaks the truth

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:36:30 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:44:33 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article m,
says...

On 12/10/2012 9:15 AM, ESAD wrote:
On 12/10/12 9:02 AM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Sun, 09 Dec 2012 20:07:55 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/9/2012 6:53 PM, BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/9/12 1:06 PM, GuzzisRule wrote:
On Sun, 9 Dec 2012 10:37:44 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:47:49 -0800, "Califbill"
wrote:

"GuzzisRule" wrote in message

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:40:34 -0800, "Califbill"

wrote:

"Califbill" wrote in message

GuzzisRule wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:55:36 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 11:03:07 -0500, GuzzisRule
wrote:

This article sums it up pretty well. Of course, I didn't
write it, but
hopefully you'll get the
drift.

http://tinyurl.com/a3a6gfy

Sorry you're disappointed, but it's not the first time and
probably
won't be the last.

====

Judging from that article I'd have to say that the author, and
probably you, share some confusion about the difference between
values, religious beliefs and political beliefs. Sometimes
reasonable
people with high values have to agree to disagree. More
importantly,
it is inappropriate to try and impose your religious beliefs
on others
and then accuse them of lacking "values".

Other than, possibly, the first one, there is nothing
religious there. I
don't consider the first
one a religious position. 'Marriage' was an institution that
had some
meaning. Now liberals,
especially, have made it a sham. And, I agree that 'it is 'it is
inappropriate to try and impose
your religious beliefs on others', and that includes atheists
imposing
theirs. If you can't read
that and determine what 'values' are being discussed, then I can
understand your comments.

Religious beliefs are fine. Just do not force them on others,
but
likewise, others should not infringe your religious freedoms.
And marriage
has been different things through the years. Lots of the
profits in the
bible had multiple wives. In the 1800's you could marry
multiple spouses
in Texas, Alabama and another regions also. And not even have
to be
Mormon. Texas about we're married if you announced it in
front of 20
witness's or signed in to a hotel as Mr. And Mrs. No church
or state
involved. It is supposed to be a free country. You want to
marry same
sex? Go for it. Just do not require the rest of unto pay for
your
lifestyle. Same goes for most drugs, do them, die if that
happens, but do
not expect society to pay for your medical bills.

-----------------
dang Ipad and the spelling corrections.

You've referred several times to differences in the number of
wives. Not a
lot of instances in the
bible of male prophets marrying other males, goats, or
whatever. Ditto with
Texas, Alabama, and
other regions. I have a gay niece living with her girlfriend.
They will
probably invite me to a
'wedding' soon. I won't attend because I think the 'ceremony'
is a sham.

-----------------------------

It is supposed to be a free country. If you pay your taxes, do
not force
your views on someone else, and the partners are not children
and are in
agreement, then just let it be. Does not concern most of us,
except maybe
in your views, but their views are allowable also.

I agree. They were both here for a 'Thanksgiving' dinner the
week before Thanksgiving. No problem.
But, I won't attend their wedding - if and when it occurs.

You're just a bigoted asshole, Racist John.

If not believing in 'Gay Marriage' makes me a bigoted asshole,
then I reckon you're right, Kevin.

There are many reasons why you are a bigoted asshole.

If John is a bigoted asshole, he is a taxing paying bigoted asshole.

Don't want to tell anyone what to do but I got invited to a Gay Marriage
back in the 90's. I was against it too, still am. I went to the ceremony
though. I figure if two people think they love each other and want to
spend their lives together, who the f am I? And as far as the moral
dilema, I figure God can decide how to judge them later... I was good
friends with the guy and explained it to him just like that, he knew I
didn't agree with his lifestyle, but realized that I too am a sinner and
a Christian like him, and he didn't judge my sins...

Yup. Well, I love my niece, play golf with her, watched her graduate
from the Naval Academy, cheered
when she became a Naval Aviator, and have had her and her 'spouse' for
dinner several times.

But, I won't participate in a 'marriage' between gays. Just don't
believe in it. Call it something
else, and I might go. Maybe - 'unionage', 'conjugage', 'amalgation',
or make up another word. I
guess I'm just a 'bigoted asshole', along with being, according to
H&K, a racist asshole.

"Participate"? You mean, attend the ceremony? No one is asking you to
marry a gay. You're a small-minded, bigoted, racist asshole.

He may be a bit bigoted. We all are. But what makes him a small minded,
racist asshole?

What makes him small minded is his constant far right wing bull**** and
his stance that everything right is good and everything left is bad.

What makes him a racist is his racism. He's made disparaging remarks
here about Mexicans in his neighborhood, he's repeated Mexican jokes
here as well.

If the Mexicans on the corner trashed their yard, and I say, "The Mexicans on the corner trashed
their yard," is that 'racist'? If so, then I'm guilty as charged, 'cause they trashed their f'ing
yard! But, they have cleaned it up in the past year. So, that's a good thing.

Cite the 'Mexican jokes', if you please!

Here, Racist John, you're welcome!

On 3/2/10 3:49 PM, John H wrote:
Since we were talking about Mexicans a couple days ago...

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert after crossing into the United States,
wandering aimlessly and starving. They are about to just lie down and wait for
death, when all of a sudden Luis says........ .

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I theenk."

"Si, Luis, eet sure smells like bacon."

With renewed hope they struggle up the next sand dune,& there, in the

distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon ...
every imaginable kind of cured pork.

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Ees a bacon tree."

"Luis, maybe ees a meerage? We ees in the desert don't forget."

"Pepe, since when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like bacon...ees
no meerage, ees a bacon tree."

And with that, Luis staggers towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres,
Pepe crawling close behind, when suddenly a machine gun opens up, and Luis drops
like a wet sock. Mortally wounded, he warns Pepe with his dying breath,

"Pepe... go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree!"

"Luis, Luis mi amigo... what ees it? "

"Pepe.. ees not a bacon tree.

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees

Ees a ham bush...."

Nothing racist about it.

You wouldn't think so because your a racist asshole, Racist John.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, it is racist. Why would you say "the Mexicans on the corner."? Why
not just say "the people on the corner"?

Why do you regal us with stories of your Korean dentist? Let's not
forget the Black Muslims who are dressed well.

And I was "King Tut" when it came to Chevy PFinjection electrical
diagnostics

------------------------
huh? I designed disk drive controllers for Digital Equipment Corp.
computers. And Rockwell used a a VAX780 with my controller as the interface
to a disk drive farm.

Why did I need a freaking MicroVAX II to run my 68000 and 68020
emulators?

We built our newer stuff with 68k's and never used a microvax to run an
emulator. Most of the emulators ran on XT pc's. was the 1980's.

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Harry thinks Mexican is a race.

The photo speaks for itself. X ` Man General 0 October 20th 11 01:07 PM
President Obama speaks the truth! TopBassDog General 3 October 8th 11 10:06 PM
Doug Speaks for All Capt. Rob ASA 8 September 30th 06 12:48 PM
Michael Moore speaks the truth! Gilligan ASA 0 January 29th 05 01:48 AM
OT-OT The president speaks Døn ßailey General 1 December 18th 03 03:18 PM