Default Hey bonnie...

Hope you can prove who posted what. Remember, Eternal-September is not
going to co-operate with you but your provider probably will, especially
when you get sued for libel...

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:04:09 PM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:
Hope you can prove who posted what. Remember, Eternal-September is not

going to co-operate with you but your provider probably will, especially

when you get sued for libel...

Give me your lawyers name and phone number.
I'll advise him to get his fees up front considering your past history of bill payment.

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:32:05 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

You are a pathetic old man... Love the crying and wailing you are doing
all over the net, the guys at the bass group basically said, quit your
crying and get lost..LOL...

===

Let it go.

jps jps is offline

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:22:04 -0400, wrote:

ndeed. (But I'm wondering how far the children will actually take
this.)

Hopefully, all the way to the police, where Snotty Ingersoll is a well
known citizen.

Hey Bonnie? Redux.... I am Tosk General 3 February 9th 11 10:45 PM
Charlie and Bonnie NH~_/\)~ ASA 8 August 15th 04 06:08 PM
Go over Bonnie's head? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 8 September 4th 03 06:35 PM