Bertie the Bunyip

Default Go over Bonnie's head?

Goo wrote in
:

Brian,

The last time I posted your contact information, you very wisely
decided to immediately cease your foolish attempts at provoking me.

Poke!
poke!

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

bicker 1NVAL1D wrote in :

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:23:10 GMT, Goo wrote:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:09:59 -0000, Gao Red
wrote:
you had to write a 3 page post

Nice try, stupid.

And the maturity just continues to ooze from this Goo guy.

um, he's a guy who has made his life an alt.froup about scifi.

WTF did you expect?

Bertie

Now go have fun wasting bandwidth

He says, even though it is he who is wasting the bandwidth with this
personal attack that has nothing to do with the topic of this
newsgroup.

Just Plain Insane

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that Bertie the Bunyip
had posted some drivel on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:08:52 GMT

wrote:
you had to write a 3 page post
Nice try, stupid.

And the maturity just continues to ooze from this Goo guy.

um, he's a guy who has made his life an alt.froup about scifi.

WTF did you expect?

Bertie

Well hey there Bertie!
Are you enjoying scenery on this tour? Goo's quite the trollop, he hasn't
quite graduated to full troll status yet, he only has a fourth of a brain
when most trolls have a half a brain.

Lord Pervert of AFP-R
http://insaneasylum.lunaticsworld.com
-
Worst feeling in the world? Sliding down
a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome

Bertie the Bunyip

Just Plain Insane wrote in
:

wrote:
you had to write a 3 page post
Nice try, stupid.

And the maturity just continues to ooze from this Goo guy.

um, he's a guy who has made his life an alt.froup about scifi.

WTF did you expect?

Bertie

Well hey there Bertie!
Are you enjoying scenery on this tour? Goo's quite the trollop, he
hasn't quite graduated to full troll status yet, he only has a fourth
of a brain when most trolls have a half a brain.

Snort!

He makes a hell of a netkopp, though. Maybe we should introduce him to the
fledgling twits in some other froups and they can all "hunt us down"
together?

Bertie
Gao Red

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that Bertie the Bunyip
had posted some drivel on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:26:29 GMT

Just Plain Insane wrote in
:

wrote:
you had to write a 3 page post
Nice try, stupid.

And the maturity just continues to ooze from this Goo guy.

um, he's a guy who has made his life an alt.froup about scifi.

WTF did you expect?

Bertie

Well hey there Bertie!
Are you enjoying scenery on this tour? Goo's quite the trollop, he
hasn't quite graduated to full troll status yet, he only has a fourth
of a brain when most trolls have a half a brain.

Snort!

He makes a hell of a netkopp, though. Maybe we should introduce him to the
fledgling twits in some other froups and they can all "hunt us down"
together?

Bertie

Yea, the guy from Supernews e-mailed me laughing his ass off becuase Lawler
sent one of my posts to him. He said he saw who the real troll was, and it
isn't me. Actually, he is thinking about joining in the fun and irritating
GooFoo all to hell.

Lord Pervert of AFP-R
http://insaneasylum.lunaticsworld.com
-
Worst feeling in the world? Sliding down
a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome

Bertie the Bunyip

Gao Red wrote in
:

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that Bertie the
Bunyip had posted some drivel on Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:26:29 GMT

Just Plain Insane wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

Bwawhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwahhwhhahw!

Well done! Not easy to find someone that stupid!

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Gao Red wrote in
:

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that JZ
had posted some drivel on Wed, 20 Aug 2003
23:24:36 GMT

Unable to hold it back any longer, Just Plain Insane
] Posted the following to
alt.tv.scifi.channel:

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that
(Podkayne Fries) had posted some drivel on Wed,
20 Aug 2003 01:18:54 GMT

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:26:20 -0000, Just Plain Insane
wrote:

Wading in the muck of alt.tv.scifi.channel, I noticed that
(Podkayne Fries) had posted some drivel on Mon,
18 Aug 2003 21:20:06 GMT

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:48:17 GMT, Goo
wrote:

p.s. you might want to be very careful who you antagonize while
you also foolishly post your entire life history right in your
.sig. If you're still confused by this, feel free to ask bicker
why he no longer does this. Stupid is as stupid does, Forrest.

You are Loafhead and I claim my five pounds.

PODKAYNE!!!

LTNS my friend!

Wassup? Is Muttonbone still posting to acf-s?

Nah, we ousted the troll out of there, much like I'm getting ready
to do to Bunny Foo Foo here. Wanna join the fun? This guy seems to
be a cross between Muttonbone and Scott Thomas, with a bit of Sgt
Bilko thrown in.

Yep....

The X-Tard & Ronnie have *Mysteriously* quit posting to
alt.consumers.free-stuff. The group is now back "On-topic". (Thanks
to the ACF-S Taliban).(tint).

Why is the poster, "Goo", using posts from Ronnie & The X-tard as
"Proof" about you, JPI?

Is he a total Newbie?

This should be interesting

He's a troll, just like the tard, actually, he has more of Ronnie in
him than the tard. Come and join in the fun, its time that the cabal
(tinc) showed him what happens to those that troll one of us (tinu)

Snort!

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Foo wrote in
:

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 06:50:28 -0400, bicker 1NVAL1D wrote:

Your problem is that you think venting would ever mean anything. You
bemoan not being "someone who counts" when in reality it is "what you
think counts" (venting; posting on boards) that actually doesn't
count. What counts is viewership -- people watching the network --
people for whom the network point to while selling advertising, the
key revenue-stream for their business.

This person obviously IS a viewer or they wouldn't be posting here. So
this person's opinion obviously DOES count, despite your ridiculously
simplified idea of how a business works. Your ongoing assumption that
the people in this forum are not the exact same "viewership" that you
mention is illogical to the point of being laughable. No one is a more
likely candidate for future veiwership than the people wo go out of
their way to come here and express opinions about Scifi, so it should
be immediately obvious that these views DO count from a business
perspective.

It takes no intelligence whatsoever for you to endlessly restate weak
arguments like the one you posted here, which basically boils down to
"the views of upset viewers don't 'count', because Scifi's advertising
profit is tied to the viewership they have retained, not what they
have lost". This is a mind-numbingly incorrect assertion. Existing
customer base does *not* dictate the future customer base, as any
experienced executive will tell you. There is always a delta between
current and future customer base, and therein lies the high value of
opinions exactly like the one this person posted (and most of the
others that you seem to make a hobby of attacking in this group).
Ffuture viewership dictates future profits. The widespread use of
focus groups as a business tool (generally consisting of neutral
non-customers) should have already clued you in to this fact. USENET
is of course not a very productive outlet for such opinions. However,
if you reread your post, you will see that you clearly did NOT attack
the forum involved; you instead foolishly attacked the opinions
themselves. For you to say that such opinions don't "ever mean
anything" (*direct quote*) is absolutely idiotic. You can bet that
Scifi's business planners are extremely interested in exactly these
sort of opinions from people who are "fringe viewers" like this
person. Such opinions dictate future profit, and business planners
ignore them at their peril for this reason. Which completely
invalidates the typically condescending attempt at a rebuttal you
posted here. You're wrong, as usual.

In fact, the only one that seems to not value the opinions expressed
in this group by disappointed viewers would be you. But since your
shamelessly parasitic opinions -of- these opinions is the *only* thing
that truly doesn't matter one bit here from a business standpoint,
then I guess that *your* opinions are the only thing in this
discussion that won't "ever mean anything". You should really stop
attempting to berate people with your lame attempts at browbeating
them for their views, Brian, because you simply do not have a knack
for it. Your business savvy and basic logic skills are almost
nonexistent, despite the laughable delusions of grandeur, which are
clearly apparent in every one of your egotistical and wordy posts.

YOUR problem is that you keep posting this haughty drivel, but you can
never seem to actually support your ridiculous assertions with sound
business logic.

Since you have no hope of being able to refute my *logical* points
above with counter-arguments based on solid business thinking, please
feel free to instead attack me personally.

OK, fjuckwit.

Your dick woudl embarrass a centipede.

Bertei

Bertie the Bunyip

Edie wrote in :

Hi~

I think that what any one of us thinks about a show
individually is irrelevant to the networks. That doesn't
mean that our individual opinions are irrelevant or
unworthy of respect; it just means that they won't affect
network decisions, something that I firmly believe.

Wow, have you considered founding a religion based on these?

Bertie

Magic Head Stephen Trapani Cruising 21 July 16th 04 01:35 AM
replace head on a mercruiser 350 engine Han General 5 June 18th 04 02:59 AM
Grocco Head Replacement Jerry Cruising 22 November 7th 03 12:36 AM
Head Gasket on 50 HP 93 Evinrude dp General 2 November 4th 03 12:46 PM