NH~_/\)~

Default Charlie and Bonnie

Ohh ya.. we are going to get our arse's kicked this time
Just waiting for evacuation to be issued. Bonnie is just north
of us now Charlie is coming straight at us for the moment.

NH_/)_

Sailirc
Server http://sailirc.net
Dns 4.12.68.230
Ports 6660-6669
Rooms #Nortech & #sail-usa & #Chat

Joe

"NH~_/\)~" wrote in message . ..
Ohh ya.. we are going to get our arse's kicked this time
Just waiting for evacuation to be issued. Bonnie is just north
of us now Charlie is coming straight at us for the moment.

NH_/)_

Jeeeze Bonnie is weaker the ganzy limp wrist, Charlie may be a
different story.
They should of named it Clyde... Bonnie & Clyde.

But thanks to the two storms sucking down the high pressure we are to
have record cold temps tonight in Houston a cool 61 degrees with 10%
humity. Open the hatches and give the AC's a break.

Good luck anyway. Where R U? Ft Meyers area?

Joe

Sailirc
Server http://sailirc.net
Dns 4.12.68.230
Ports 6660-6669
Rooms #Nortech & #sail-usa & #Chat

John Smith

The bright silver lining to the B&C Clouds is they are not aiming at Mobile
Bay where we are still too high and too dry in drydock. Seattle and Port
Townsend next week though and a couple of weeks off. I'll do some before
and soon after photos of the boat refit and figure out how to put them
somewhere....or send them to Joe and he can do it.

Cheers and keep those B&C winds fair

M.

"NH~_/)~" wrote in message
Ohh ya.. we are going to get our arse's kicked this time
Just waiting for evacuation to be issued. Bonnie is just north
of us now Charlie is coming straight at us for the moment.

NH_/)_

Sailirc
Server http://sailirc.net
Dns 4.12.68.230
Ports 6660-6669
Rooms #Nortech & #sail-usa & #Chat

Jonathan Ganz

Interesting how Joe is very, very interested in whether
or not there are gays around....

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Joe

"John Smith" wrote

.. I'll do some before
and soon after photos of the boat refit and figure out how to put them
somewhere....or send them to Joe and he can do it.

No he cant.....Ask Bobspirt.

joe

"NH~_/)~" wrote in message
Ohh ya.. we are going to get our arse's kicked this time
Just waiting for evacuation to be issued. Bonnie is just north
of us now Charlie is coming straight at us for the moment.

NH_/)_

Sailirc
Server http://sailirc.net
Dns 4.12.68.230
Ports 6660-6669
Rooms #Nortech & #sail-usa & #Chat

katysails

Good gravy, Nora...it takes a hurricane to take you our of lurk mode????
Tape up them windows, girl!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Parallax

"NH~_/)~" wrote in message
Ohh ya.. we are going to get our arse's kicked this time
Just waiting for evacuation to be issued. Bonnie is just north
of us now Charlie is coming straight at us for the moment.

NH_/)_

Sailirc
Server http://sailirc.net
Dns 4.12.68.230
Ports 6660-6669
Rooms #Nortech & #sail-usa & #Chat

Being a radical anti-tourist 6th generation FL native, I think the
widespread panic approach toward hurricanes is great. KILLER
HURRICANE APPROACHING, GET OUT NOW. Even better, a great headline for
the Enquirer, "AL QUEDA PAYS CASTRO TO SEED CHARLIE TO MAKE IT A
KILLER HURRICANE". Or, CASTRO PUTS ANTHRAX LADEN BALLOONS IN CHARLIE.
Gawd, I'd love to see I-75 northbound bumper to bumper.
Parallax

"katysails" wrote in message ...
Good gravy, Nora...it takes a hurricane to take you our of lurk mode????
Tape up them windows, girl!

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

---

Category 3-4 hurricane, visqueen and plywood would be great
investments right now. Call a reaql estate agent in Tampa and see if
you can get any good deals.

Seriously, After Andrew, Florida passed anti-profiteering laws where
you cannot sell building materials for much greater than market value
after a disaster and I think this is BS. After Andrew, the first ppl
to get building materials there were profiteers, without them, people
would have to wazit for days for a sheet of plywood and their homes
woulda been further damaged by rain. When you got water pourin in the
roof, a $100 sheet of ply seems cheap.
NH~_/\)~

Hi everyone we dogged a big bullet wholly crap it got bad. Now we got Earl
coming...
this time we will be heading out. We never left where we were at, the
mandatory evacuation put our location in a non-flood area. But I can tell
you if it did hit Tampa like they thought my arse would of been in a world
of hurts.

NH_/)_

Sailirc
Server http://sailirc.net
Dns 4.12.68.230
Ports 6660-6669 Ya I made you guys a room
Rooms & #sail-usa #alt.sailing.asa

"J. Eugene Bartley" wrote in message
(Parallax) wrote in
om:

Gawd, I'd love to see I-75 northbound bumper to bumper.

That'd be so super it boggles the mind. Might even come back home.

3rd generation Ochopee native.

Gene