BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey bonnie... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/153569-hey-bonnie.html)

JustWait[_2_] September 30th 12 10:04 PM

Hey bonnie...

Hope you can prove who posted what. Remember, Eternal-September is not
going to co-operate with you but your provider probably will, especially
when you get sued for libel...

[email protected] September 30th 12 10:17 PM

Hey bonnie...

On Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:04:09 PM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:
Hope you can prove who posted what. Remember, Eternal-September is not

going to co-operate with you but your provider probably will, especially

when you get sued for libel...

Give me your lawyers name and phone number.
I'll advise him to get his fees up front considering your past history of bill payment.

JustWait[_2_] September 30th 12 10:32 PM

Hey bonnie...

On 9/30/2012 5:17 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, September 30, 2012 6:04:09 PM UTC-3, JustWait wrote:
Hope you can prove who posted what. Remember, Eternal-September is not

going to co-operate with you but your provider probably will, especially

when you get sued for libel...

Give me your lawyers name and phone number.
I'll advise him to get his fees up front considering your past history of bill payment.

You are a pathetic old man... Love the crying and wailing you are doing
all over the net, the guys at the bass group basically said, quit your
crying and get lost..LOL...

Wayne.B September 30th 12 11:34 PM

Hey bonnie...

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:32:05 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

You are a pathetic old man... Love the crying and wailing you are doing
all over the net, the guys at the bass group basically said, quit your
crying and get lost..LOL...

===

Let it go.

iBoaterer[_2_] October 1st 12 02:00 PM

Hey bonnie...

In article , says...

Hope you can prove who posted what. Remember, Eternal-September is not
going to co-operate with you but your provider probably will, especially
when you get sued for libel...

He's a chicken **** that comes here and says he's going to do this, do
that, and then does.... nothing.

jps October 1st 12 08:40 PM

Hey bonnie...

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 20:22:04 -0400, wrote:

ndeed. (But I'm wondering how far the children will actually take
this.)

Hopefully, all the way to the police, where Snotty Ingersoll is a well
known citizen.