Default Hey Bonnie? Redux....

When you tell the cops what I posted, be sure to provide this link, and
the links to you saying for years, "I am Don White from NS and I am easy
to look up".. "Everyone should have to post under their real name"...

http://www.canpages.ca/page/resident...ifax/donald-j-
white/152926188.html&px=http://xmldata.canada411.ca/res/9024547104/DONAL
D-J-WHITE/152926188?gl=en_CA

Like I said before, the only ones who will get screwed by your cowardice
is Paul and Slammer... Oh, and if you look at the anti-free speech "hate
crime" laws in Canada, both you and Slammer have broken them. Luckily,
we still have free speech here so I shouldn't have anything to worry
about Did you get your marching orders from Harry? Yep, he will sit
back and watch you all burn... So, I guess we see who has done their
homework, and who has backed themselves into a corner trying to score
brownie points for Harry

Later, see you in court

On Feb 9, 1:29*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

http://tinyurl.com/4dnqvsb

Try this... You have challenged several here over the years to
come and see you, look you up.. Then someone took you up on your
request, now you are crying foul... Again, I blame the Canadian
school system...

On Feb 9, 1:29*pm, I am Tosk wrote:
[...]

Machine-Gun posting rather early today, aren't we dip****.

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

On Feb 9, 1:42*pm, "JustWaitAFrekinMinute!"
wrote:
On Feb 9, 1:29*pm, I am Tosk wrote:

[...]

Scotty is referring to " classmates.com". His knowledge of the "
Canadian School System " is nil. Oh wait...he'll be googling it
shortly to bolster his lack of knowledge.

Why haven't you posted my address? After your statement of " We know
where you are"?

Scott Ingersoll
79 Brian Road
South Windsor, Connecticut

You know **** all, dork. Have you started to pack for West Virginia
yet?

Hey Tom! redux... [email protected] General 13 December 14th 08 03:29 PM
Charlie and Bonnie NH~_/\)~ ASA 8 August 15th 04 06:08 PM
Go over Bonnie's head? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 8 September 4th 03 06:35 PM