Senior Member

Default Hey Tom! redux...

Man, bad week.. Today it was me in the ER... Nothing acute, followup
tests to follow. Anyway, give me a call tonight or tomorrow, I think
we will hunker down and stay home for a day or two

Man, I just need to get on a bike and take a ride....

Man, what a frekin' week...

On Dec 13, 6:48*pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Man, bad week.. Today it was me in the ER... Nothing acute, followup
tests to follow. Anyway, give me a call tonight or tomorrow, I think
we will hunker down and stay home for a day or two

Man, I just need to get on a bike and take a ride....

Man, what a frekin' week...

There's nothing a' cute about you.

Very classy Harry.

Eisboch

I'm no hypocrite...I treat people as they treat others. I did express
concern earlier this week over his wife, who I am sure is a woman of
extraordinary patience.- Hide quoted text -

Blah, blah, blah. You are so disingenuous. Translation: You are
such a bitch.
Senior Member

On Dec 13, 7:46*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Man, bad week.. Today it was me in the ER... Nothing acute, followup
tests to follow. Anyway, give me a call tonight or tomorrow, I think
we will hunker down and stay home for a day or two

Man, I just need to get on a bike and take a ride....

Man, what a frekin' week...

There's nothing a' cute about you.

Very classy Harry.

Eisboch

As I mentioned to someone else earlier this week.. I do communicate
off list with Harry off list and although he is just as much of an ass
off line, I trust his concern is genuine. I will get to most of you
off list, at least the ones who wrote me earlier this week...
Senior Member

"Boater" wrote in message

Man, bad week.. Today it was me in the ER... Nothing acute, followup
tests to follow. Anyway, give me a call tonight or tomorrow, I think
we will hunker down and stay home for a day or two
Man, I just need to get on a bike and take a ride....
Man, what a frekin' week...
There's nothing a' cute about you.
Very classy Harry.

Eisboch

As I mentioned to someone else earlier this week.. I do communicate
off list with Harry off list and although he is just as much of an ass
off line, I trust his concern is genuine. *I will get to most of you
off list, at least the ones who wrote me earlier this week...

If you guys are all exchanging love notes "off list" all the time, what
is the point of posting here? I mean, I understand why vermin like, oh,
Loogy and FloridaJim do it, but generally? Don't you boys have
telephones? Can't you meet in the showers at the golf course?- Hide quoted text -

It's kind of weird this internet thing.. There are several groups I
deal with and many folks out there that I have never met that I
consider friends. for instance I know from off list convs. that I have
stuff to do and folks to visit anywhere from here to Key West, and San
Diego California for boating, motorcycle riding, and even music. Who
really knows why we post here, it's better than sitting back and
watching the dark and cold outside...

"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

They dont want to shower with a Closet-Homosexual Stalker like
Loogy.......

9.9hp 4-stroke redux prodigal1 Cruising 1 September 19th 06 02:19 PM
Economy Redux Harry Krause General 0 January 25th 04 02:09 PM
Which Radar, Redux [email protected] ASA 56 November 19th 03 11:44 PM