Default Just when you think we've hit bottom.

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:57:34 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/27/12 10:42 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:27:45 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/27/12 10:23 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:43:55 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/27/12 8:39 AM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 08:04:56 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 7/27/12 7:59 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:56:50 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/26/2012 3:25 PM, Meyer wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

I hope and pray that a proper mindset and willingness to work and
save will still get you ahead in this country. With more and more people
looking to the government to solve all their financial woes,
I don't know how long the producers and savers can continue.
I have two kids in college, one graduates in December the other just
started, I hope they can do as well as their parents, but I have my
doubts with the growth of the entitlement society. *The takers are about
to get more than the producers can give.
It is a sad time for America.
Mikek

* yes I understand when someone is hungry we need to feed them,
but it is so easy to get taxpayer money that many just don't get
desperate enough to start pounding the streets to earn a living.
In 1962 6% of households were on welfare. Today 35% of households
get some type of welfare. Are things really that much worse? Or has
the mindset changed to where people "need" the **finer things in life,
instead of food and shelter.

** TV, cable, computers, internet access, cellphones, dvd players,
ipods, itunes, big wheels and low profile tires, fast food, xbox's
video games, expensive tennis shoes, name brand jackets, professional
hair care, the list of wants is very long, the real needs are are few.
I'm sorry if you don't have all the wants, but I see to many people
that work to get ahead and make it. It is very possible, if you develop
the mindset not to live a life of poverty and welfare.

I'm so discouraged to see bums (homeless yes, but still bums) around
me everyday just killing time while I work my 11 hour day, so they can
get there EBT.

It's getting worse: http://patriotpost.us/

You have to admit, it's a good way to buy votes.

You have to admit, if you read it on a right-wing bull**** blog site
like patriotpost, it's just...bull****.

Unlike you, the article is not full of lies and bull****.

Refute it - if you're man enough.

It's on a right-wing blog site and therefore it refutes itself.

In other words, you're unable - because it's true.

No, John. It's from a right-wing blog site and therefore there is no
reason to even consider it.

I suppose this is a right-wing blog site also?

http://tinyurl.com/7a5ec6b

The writer is just another right-wing bull****ter. I give the right all
the credibility it deserves which, these days, is none. The hard times
we are in right now are a direct result of right-wing actions to further
enrich the rich, to initiate two costly and unnecessary wars, to defund
local and state governments, and to **** over the poor and middle clase.

Your party has made Congress useless. Your party's presumptive nominee
is a liar, possibly a crook, and clueless. He's out playing neo-con,
just like the assholes in the Bush Administration did, and rattling
sabers everywhere.

GM is alive and Osama bin Laden is dead. That statement would not be
possible with the Republicans in charge of the White House.

OP was correct...we've hit a new low. The thread wasn't about Romney. Typical liberal...WATOABH.

On 7/27/12 7:59 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

It seems we reach a new low on a daily basis. When will it stop?

On 7/27/12 7:59 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

When this country becomes a Greece or Mexico. I think the Democrats, especially 'Bama, have bought
enough votes to keep themselves in power for a while.

In article ,
says...

And Herring goes as bat**** crazy as Scotty!

On 7/26/2012 6:08 PM, x'man wrote:
amdx wrote:
On 7/26/2012 5:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

Ya, I waited till I was 36.
Mikek

What tattoo did you get ?

That's pretty witty X'man, thanks for the giggle.
If I had a tattoo I would not use the government program
to help me pay to get it removed. I could pay the bill myself.
That reminds me:
My grandmother got a beautiful rose tattooed on her left breast when
she was 21 years old.
Now she's 82, and it has grown into a long stemmed rose. :-)
Mikek

wrote:

[...]

That's a typical response from a hard-core liberal.

wrote:

[...]

Yet you vigorously refute everything non-Harry that is posted here and
add your personal attacks for ****s and giggles?

On 7/27/12 7:59 AM, John H. wrote:
[...]

And that would be on out dime - in AF1. How many poor people could eat
for a month if he didn't over-use that 747?

On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 21:21:08 -0400, Earl wrote:

wrote:

[...]

He can't seem to see the hypocrisy in that.

"Meyer" wrote in message
b.com...

It seems we reach a new low on a daily basis. When will it stop?

rec.boats has become nothing more than re-runs of the nuttiness and
crazed rantings of what
we see, hear and read on the cable TV political commentary shows and
biased media.
Lots of noise ... the more the better.

There is little or no original thinking here anymore and certainly no
tolerance or consideration
for different points of view in anything resembling an adult manner.
90 percent of a thread
is nothing more than a contest in name calling. It's actually
somewhat humorous to watch
50, 60 and 70 year olds here behaving like 8 year olds. Weird, but
funny sometimes.

But, there is a large group of moderate Democrats, moderate
Republicans and Independents
who are quietly taking everything in and giving thoughtful
consideration to issues, challenges
and directions required to straighten out the mess we are in. These
people have filters for
most of the noise and will determine who occupies the White House next
January.

The noisemakers cancel each other out and won't be part of the
decision making process.