Default Just when you think we've hit bottom.

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

On 7/26/2012 3:25 PM, Meyer wrote:
http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

I hope and pray that a proper mindset and willingness to work and
save will still get you ahead in this country. With more and more people
looking to the government to solve all their financial woes,
I don't know how long the producers and savers can continue.
I have two kids in college, one graduates in December the other just
started, I hope they can do as well as their parents, but I have my
doubts with the growth of the entitlement society. *The takers are about
to get more than the producers can give.
It is a sad time for America.
Mikek

* yes I understand when someone is hungry we need to feed them,
but it is so easy to get taxpayer money that many just don't get
desperate enough to start pounding the streets to earn a living.
In 1962 6% of households were on welfare. Today 35% of households
get some type of welfare. Are things really that much worse? Or has
the mindset changed to where people "need" the **finer things in life,
instead of food and shelter.

** TV, cable, computers, internet access, cellphones, dvd players,
ipods, itunes, big wheels and low profile tires, fast food, xbox's
video games, expensive tennis shoes, name brand jackets, professional
hair care, the list of wants is very long, the real needs are are few.
I'm sorry if you don't have all the wants, but I see to many people
that work to get ahead and make it. It is very possible, if you develop
the mindset not to live a life of poverty and welfare.

I'm so discouraged to see bums (homeless yes, but still bums) around
me everyday just killing time while I work my 11 hour day, so they can
get there EBT.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

On 7/26/12 6:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

It's always a giggle when the wealthy look down their noses at middle
and lower income groups. Eat ****, Wayne.

On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:35:16 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 7/26/12 6:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

It's always a giggle when the wealthy look down their noses at middle
and lower income groups. Eat ****, Wayne.

===

I'm not wealthy so I assume you're talking about some other Wayne.

On 7/26/2012 5:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

Ya, I waited till I was 36.
Mikek

wrote:

On 7/26/12 6:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

It's always a giggle when the wealthy look down their noses at middle
and lower income groups. Eat ****, Wayne.

===

I'm not wealthy so I assume you're talking about some other Wayne.

It is all relative. You look down your nose at those struggling because you
are not struggling.
--
Romneyism - The "Bain" of Our Existence

amdx wrote:
On 7/26/2012 5:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

Ya, I waited till I was 36.
Mikek

What tattoo did you get ?

On 7/26/2012 5:35 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 7/26/12 6:04 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:25:44 -0400, Meyer wrote:

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...st-since-1960s

===

It's unfortunate when people are out of work but you really have to
wonder just how much that tattoo and the new child cost. My wife and
I delayed having children until we felt financially secure. Has that
become some sort of old fashioned notion?

It's always a giggle when the wealthy look down their noses at middle
and lower income groups. Eat ****, Wayne.

Hey! I posted first, where's your contempt for me?
What am I chopped liver?
Mikek

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...0318/-1/7daysa...

[...]

Impossible with the Capitalistic ****ed-in-the-head mindset of most