Default I hit the motherload

All I have to say is I must be doing something right:

FROM THE DESK OF MR ALHAJI HAMZA IBRAHIM.
DIRECTOR AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
OUAGADOUGOU -BURKINA FASO.

Attention Please,
GREETING TO YOU!

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west
Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and
Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transfering the
left over funds ($12.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along
with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash.

You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this
web site

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared
between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for
expenses.If you agree to my business proposal.further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.
have a great day. CALL ME ON +226 76116817.

Yours Faithfully,
Alhaji Hamza Ibrahim.

NB, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS YOUR TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT
CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL
PROVIDE TO THE BANK. DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY "PLEASE", BECAUSE THE
SECRECY OF THIS TRANSACTION IS AS WELL AS THE SUCCESS OF IT.
Tim Tim is offline

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
All I have to say is I must be doing something right:

NB, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS YOUR TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT
CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL
PROVIDE TO THE BANK. DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY "PLEASE", BECAUSE THE
SECRECY OF THIS TRANSACTION IS AS WELL AS THE SUCCESS OF IT.

Reggie, you let the cat out of the bag and told. You didn't play Simon
Says.

You lost it all and such a shame, I was "banking' on you too!

?;^)

Tim wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
All I have to say is I must be doing something right:

NB, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS YOUR TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT
CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL
PROVIDE TO THE BANK. DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY "PLEASE", BECAUSE THE
SECRECY OF THIS TRANSACTION IS AS WELL AS THE SUCCESS OF IT.

Reggie, you let the cat out of the bag and told. You didn't play Simon
Says.

You lost it all and such a shame, I was "banking' on you too!

?;^)

Oppsssss. I didn't read that part'
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 25, 8:35*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Tim wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:
All I have to say is I must be doing something right:

NB, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION AS YOUR TOP SECRECT AND MAKE IT
CONFIDENTIAL TILL WE RECEIVES THE FUND INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL
PROVIDE TO THE BANK. DONT DISCLOSE IT TO ANY BODY "PLEASE", BECAUSE THE
SECRECY OF THIS TRANSACTION IS AS WELL AS THE SUCCESS OF IT.

Reggie, you let the cat out of the bag and told. You didn't play Simon
Says.

You lost it all and such a shame, I was "banking' on you too!

?;^)

Oppsssss. *I didn't read that part'- Hide quoted text -

Not a problem, Here man, I'll share mine:

Dear E-mail Bearer,
You have won the sum of 250,000.00 GBP in the British Online
Sweepstakes Promo head on 23rd of January 2008. Your Ticket Number is
02-03-04-10-15-{14}. To further the claims of your prize, you are
advise to contact your claims department with the below informations.

Contact Person:Gerald Wallace
E-mail:

Full Names:
Address:
Sex:
Age:
Occupation:
Tel / Mobile / Fax #
Nationality:
Country Of Residence:

Congratulations once again.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Clayton Alcorn

"lode", although "load" is probably more applicable in this context.

Tim Tim is offline

Default speaking of "load"

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"lode", although "load" is probably more applicable in this context.

I'm about to get in in the basemnt floor of a super secret deal..

shhhh. don't tell anybody...

Hello Dear,

After reading about you on the internet, I found it interesting, and
decided to contact you for a business transaction. Be so kind to
contact me at your earliest-convenient for a possible business deal
involving money transfer of about £15 Million.(Fifteen Million British
Pounds Sterling)

I am presently in London working as an investment consultant with the
Bank of Scotland at their offshore department located at the Isle Of
Man. With your sincere assistant and co-operation, I am determined to
work this deal out if we can do business. As at this moment, I am
constrained to issue more details about this business until your
response is received. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.Please
mail to

Warmest regards,

Mr. Chris David.
Chief investment Consultant,