Default Great video - OT, but funny.

Don't ever honk at old people!

A woman was video-taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an elderly lady
trying to cross the street. It is the best direct hit I have seen in some time. Pay special
attention to the driver of the car after the 'hit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJPf99cF1E

On 6/5/2012 3:54 PM, John H. wrote:
Don't ever honk at old people!

A woman was video-taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an elderly lady
trying to cross the street. It is the best direct hit I have seen in some time. Pay special
attention to the driver of the car after the 'hit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJPf99cF1E

Well, funny, but I doubt it's real... There are several reasons the
airbag would/could not have gone off with that hit. The VSS or Vehicle
Speed Sensor input alone would preclude them from arming up... Just sayin'.

On Jun 5, 5:16*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 6/5/2012 3:54 PM, John H. wrote:

Don't ever honk at old people!

A woman was video-taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an elderly lady
trying to cross the street. It is the best direct hit I have seen in some time. Pay special
attention to the driver of the car after the 'hit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJPf99cF1E

Well, funny, but I doubt it's real... There are several reasons the
airbag would/could not have gone off with that hit. The VSS or Vehicle
Speed Sensor input alone would preclude them from arming up... Just sayin'.

Don't ruin it for Johnny, that's the biggest thrill he's had in a
month.

Great Video John H[_12_] General 35 January 11th 10 02:04 PM
Funny video jps General 0 July 2nd 09 12:10 AM
Not so funny Video Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 6 July 1st 09 11:47 AM
OT Funny Video basskisser General 0 September 6th 06 01:34 PM
Funny little video nathans213 Whitewater 0 April 12th 06 07:23 PM