Default Not so funny Video

Nice video, I put it on one of my sites

Greets

Willem

http://www.emmadiamonds.com/Boat.htm

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in message
Nice video, I put it on one of my sites

Greets

Willem

Good god Willem what were they thinking?

Hope nobody was killed.
--
Pat

"Paddy's Pig" schreef in bericht

Good god Willem what were they thinking?

Hope nobody was killed.
--
Pat

I believe he thought it was some stupid rich arrogant yacht owner not
willing to give way for a commercial craft.

Bad luck, the other one was also a commercial one..

Strange there were no sound signals given.

Greets,

Willem

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:57:15 +0200, "Willem Van der Voort"
wrote:

Nice video, I put it on one of my sites

Greets

Willem

http://www.emmadiamonds.com/Boat.htm

I'm not to familiar with the rule/aws on this but... is it not the
rule in such situations tha both ships should go right (starboard)? If
so the bigger one (filming) is in fault...

"JR" schreef in bericht
wrote:

Nice video, I put it on one of my sites

Greets

Willem

http://www.emmadiamonds.com/Boat.htm

I'm not to familiar with the rule/aws on this but... is it not the
rule in such situations tha both ships should go right (starboard)? If
so the bigger one (filming) is in fault...

The big one is in fault, but the small one did not take any action to avoid
the collision. (good seamanship)
Normally as soon you see this will go wrong, you should make continues short
horn signals (one second)
The rule is as follows, commercial craft have priority over pleasure craft
Row boats have priority over sailboats
sailboats have priority over motorboats
And fast sailing vessels (speedboats est..) have to give way to everyone.

In this case the big one should change his course so he will pas behind the
one coming from the right.

I believe he thought it was some stupid rich arrogant yacht owner not
willing to give way for a commercial craft.

Bad luck, the other one was also a commercial one..

Greets

Willem

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote

I believe he thought it was some stupid rich arrogant yacht owner not
willing to give way for a commercial craft.

Bad luck, the other one was also a commercial one...

Indeed it appears to be full of sightseeing tourists.

Strange there were no sound signals given.

Where did this happen? Netherlands?

" Clo-Clo" wx@yz schreef in bericht

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote

I believe he thought it was some stupid rich arrogant yacht owner not
willing to give way for a commercial craft.

Bad luck, the other one was also a commercial one...

Indeed it appears to be full of sightseeing tourists.

Strange there were no sound signals given.

Where did this happen? Netherlands?

I believe sowere near the Neterlands Antilles

[IMG] code is On

Biggest worldwide free Video multi language web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 links, 250 free online TV , 50000 music video, nice landscapes [email protected] General 0 August 16th 07 04:00 PM
OT Funny Video basskisser General 0 September 6th 06 01:34 PM
Funny little video nathans213 Whitewater 0 April 12th 06 07:23 PM
%%%%HOW TO BE FUNNY!%%%% Expert Humor General 1 April 1st 06 03:38 PM
Impressive Video showing .50 caliber sniper rifle video on targets in Afghanistan HarryKrause General 1 July 10th 05 06:00 PM