Default Great Video

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

On Jan 10, 10:23*am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

WOW

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

It would be criminal to suppress this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Everyone needs to watch this over and over again.

Jim Jim is offline

Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

Let the truth be told.

On Jan 10, 10:23*am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Yet ANOTHER Political Whine Post from Herring the douchebag. Proves my
point.
Jim Jim is offline

John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

Is there any way you could download it to save for future use later in
2010 and again in 2012. It would be a shame to see it disappear with our
freedom of speech.

"John H" wrote in message
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

Poor little teabagger.... I love the author comment: "I had stopped the
comments on this video for many reasons...."

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:

I could play this video all day long.

I agree with this post

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:23:11 -0500, John H
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ

funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Another great music video Jim General 0 October 16th 09 03:30 PM
Extreme video site with great Whitewater category ITIMAR General 0 September 13th 07 10:15 PM
500 Year flood. Fairport Harbor,Ohio Great Flood of '06 Video Jeff General 1 August 3rd 06 10:26 PM
Great video - 'Over There' JohnH General 0 April 25th 06 09:29 PM
Ocean Planet/Bruce Schwab video w/great waves Jonathan Cruising 0 April 7th 04 06:45 PM