Jim Jim is offline

Default Great Video

On 1/10/2010 11:23 AM, Jim wrote:
Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 10, 10:23 am, John H wrote:
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

Just what liberals are working hard to suppress that video? Oh, wait,
I know, you care nothing about the truth....

Let the truth be told.

Not that I, flajim, would have any idea what the truth is...

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

"Don White" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"bpuharic" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:23:11 -0500, John H
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i feel
like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

As I said before jimmy...take it to alt gay sex

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

Harry wrote:
thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

you tell him harry. When you post in here you always look intelljent.

"Don White" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i
feel like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

As I said before jimmy...take it to alt gay sex

He's just a little boy. Spoofing makes him feel like a man.

--
Nom=de=Plume

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
wrote:

But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
funny...right wingers still believe obama's been president for 8
years.

amazing

Some others yearn for the Bush II years.

If you only knew what you do to me, when you say "Bush II years". i
feel like you and could get along very nicely in my basement.

As I said before jimmy...take it to alt gay sex

He's just a little boy. Spoofing makes him feel like a man.

Little Jimmy was caught spoofing...and then he went into deep anal denial.

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:27:04 -0500, Harry
wrote:

thunder wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:30:54 -0500, Harry wrote:

You've been spoofed. That's not a harry post.

I knew that. You would have known what an Executive Order is.

That's the fascinating thing about these "Harry spoofers." They're not
bright, they can't write, and they come across like flajim, loogy, DK,
tosk or herring. Dummies.

Face it, we're all a bunch of assholes. Although I'm among the
assholiest, Herring gives me a good run for my money and loogy is just
plain nuts.
mgg mgg is offline

"John H" wrote in message
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

For the first time in my life, I'll most likely just pull the "R" lever and
call it a day.

--Mike

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:57:56 -0800, "mgg" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
But you better watch it quickly. The liberals are working hard to keep
it suppressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662R2awSwPQ
--
John H

All decisions, even those of liberals, are the result of binary thinking.

For the first time in my life, I'll most likely just pull the "R" lever and
call it a day.

why not just take strychnine? just as effective and much quicker

Another great music video Jim General 0 October 16th 09 03:30 PM
Extreme video site with great Whitewater category ITIMAR General 0 September 13th 07 10:15 PM
500 Year flood. Fairport Harbor,Ohio Great Flood of '06 Video Jeff General 1 August 3rd 06 10:26 PM
Great video - 'Over There' JohnH General 0 April 25th 06 09:29 PM
Ocean Planet/Bruce Schwab video w/great waves Jonathan Cruising 0 April 7th 04 06:45 PM