JustWait[_2_] JustWait[_2_] is offline

Default Great video - OT, but funny.

On 6/5/2012 3:54 PM, John H. wrote:
Don't ever honk at old people!

A woman was video-taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an elderly lady
trying to cross the street. It is the best direct hit I have seen in some time. Pay special
attention to the driver of the car after the 'hit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJPf99cF1E

Well, funny, but I doubt it's real... There are several reasons the
airbag would/could not have gone off with that hit. The VSS or Vehicle
Speed Sensor input alone would preclude them from arming up... Just sayin'.