BoatBanter.com

-   -   Great video - OT, but funny. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/152044-great-video-ot-but-funny.html)

John H.[_5_] June 5th 12 08:54 PM

Great video - OT, but funny.

Don't ever honk at old people!

A woman was video-taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an elderly lady
trying to cross the street. It is the best direct hit I have seen in some time. Pay special
attention to the driver of the car after the 'hit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJPf99cF1E

JustWait[_2_] June 5th 12 09:16 PM

Great video - OT, but funny.

On 6/5/2012 3:54 PM, John H. wrote:
Don't ever honk at old people!

A woman was video-taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an elderly lady
trying to cross the street. It is the best direct hit I have seen in some time. Pay special
attention to the driver of the car after the 'hit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJPf99cF1E

Well, funny, but I doubt it's real... There are several reasons the
airbag would/could not have gone off with that hit. The VSS or Vehicle
Speed Sensor input alone would preclude them from arming up... Just sayin'.

North Star June 5th 12 10:27 PM

Great video - OT, but funny.

On Jun 5, 5:16*pm, JustWait wrote:
On 6/5/2012 3:54 PM, John H. wrote:

Don't ever honk at old people!

A woman was video-taping her son riding a skate board when her attention switched to an elderly lady
trying to cross the street. It is the best direct hit I have seen in some time. Pay special
attention to the driver of the car after the 'hit'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tJPf99cF1E

Well, funny, but I doubt it's real... There are several reasons the
airbag would/could not have gone off with that hit. The VSS or Vehicle
Speed Sensor input alone would preclude them from arming up... Just sayin'.

Don't ruin it for Johnny, that's the biggest thrill he's had in a
month.