Default OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 3/2/12 8:33 PM, Happy John wrote:
On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:59:59 -0500, X ` wrote:

On 3/2/12 5:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

Harry, do you agree with the activities of the Muslims in Paris and the failure of the police to
stop it?

I'm concerned about the crazy christian conservatives who want to turn
the united states into a theocracy. I'll let the french handle their own
problems.

Idiot.

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

What is the difference between those who have a religious axe to grind
and those with a political axe to grind.

Exactly! When the Ayatollah Santorum has his way, we'll be a theocracy
just like that.

In article ,
says...

On 3/2/12 9:14 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/2/2012 8:53 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 8:31 PM, Happy John wrote:
On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:20:22 -0500, X `
wrote:

On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no
intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

I had no idea what CBN was until your comment. Is the article I posted
political? I think not. Is
this political:
http://www.cbn.com/finance/calculato...geSavings.aspx
I think not.

I don't think every article in the Washington Post or the NY Times is
political either. Why do you
imply that the source of news makes the news 'political'?

CBN is nothing but right-wing political. Period.

Do you think the events shown on the video are not real because of the
source?

Are you asking me if they've been..."Breitbarted..." ? On CBN? The odds
are pretty good they have. CBN, after all, is Pat Robertson's scam
broadcasting operation.

When was the 1st amendment repealed?

In article , says...

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

Harry, do you agree with the activities of the Muslims in Paris and
the failure of the police to
stop it?

I'm concerned about the crazy christian conservatives who want to turn
the united states into a theocracy. I'll let the french handle their own
problems.

Can you name one of those Crazy Conservatives... Cause the Muslims are
really making changes over there, taking land, occupying and subverting
the laws... I will wait for you to show me the CC doing that here?

Wait and see if Santorum gets elected. That kook will make our country a
theocracy. Can you say Ayatollah?

In ,

wrote:

On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no
intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

I had no idea what CBN was until your comment. Is the article I posted
political? I think not. Is
this political:
http://www.cbn.com/finance/calculato...geSavings.aspx
I think not.

I don't think every article in the Washington Post or the NY Times is
political either. Why do you
imply that the source of news makes the news 'political'?

CBN is nothing but right-wing political. Period.

Do you think the events shown on the video are not real because of the
source?

Are you asking me if they've been..."Breitbarted..." ? On CBN? The odds
are pretty good they have. CBN, after all, is Pat Robertson's scam
broadcasting operation.

When was the 1st amendment repealed?

The question, mr. undereducated, was whether the scammy pat robertson
christian broadcasting network had credibility, not whether it could
broadcast the crap it does. Go back to school and learn how to read for
content.

wrote:

On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no
intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty

scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

[...]

I see Harry is back in his personal attack and insult mode. He
doesn't seem to have any self restraint

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

In article ,

says...

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

What is the difference between those who have a religious axe to grind
and those with a political axe to grind.

Exactly! When the Ayatollah Santorum has his way, we'll be a theocracy
just like that.

Do you want to be a Catholic theocracy or a Muslim theocracy?

In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:

On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no
intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

[...]

The New Your Times has no credibility, The Washington Post has no
credibility, many rags across the country have no credibility. Most of
the classic or main stream news outlets have no credibility anymore.

On 3/3/12 9:00 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,

says...

In ,

says...

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

What is the difference between those who have a religious axe to grind
and those with a political axe to grind.

Exactly! When the Ayatollah Santorum has his way, we'll be a theocracy
just like that.

Do you want to be a Catholic theocracy or a Muslim theocracy?

What's the difference?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no
intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty

scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

[...]

Harry is too easy.

Whoa - this is scary... Yogi of Woodstock General 10 July 15th 09 04:26 AM
Scary John H.[_4_] General 10 July 18th 08 03:37 PM
Scary Scary Scary!!!!! Bobsprit ASA 7 November 2nd 04 12:18 AM
OT Bush is getting scary. F330 GT General 24 September 27th 03 06:06 PM