Default Whoa - this is scary...

Yogi of Woodstock wrote:

What is really scary is the "dehumanization" of warfare, of which this
"machine" is just another example. When you have to send living,
breathing troops off to fight and possibly die, you should, if you are a
leader of a country like this one, have to think long and hard about it,
and you should have a long of anguish over it, and even lose sleep over
it. If you are sending in machines to do your dirty work, or sending in
missiles, war waging becomes too damned easy.

I understand that using that high-tech stuff saves American lives, but
what we really should be doing is figuring out ways to save us from war.

"Yogi of Woodstock" wrote in message

I can think of one brain-dead candidate to feed the beast.

Lu Powell wrote:

"Yogi of Woodstock" wrote in message

I can think of one brain-dead candidate to feed the beast.

One of your family members?

Got any more anti-black racist jokes up your slimy sleeve?

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:22:46 -0400, Yogi of Woodstock

I hope they train the damn things to spit out dog tags!
--

John H

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:55:26 -0400, Just John Again
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:22:46 -0400, Yogi of Woodstock

I hope they train the damn things to spit out dog tags!

LOL

--Vic
Tim Tim is offline

ghoulish!

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:20:33 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:22:46 -0400, Yogi of Woodstock

I guess I am just a glass half full guy but I was thinking about the
spin off industry in cars that eat road kill and litter. You can just
let them graze in a dumpster while you are at work.

There's a guy down in Killingly who burns wood/leaves and trash in his
pickup to generate electricity to power his '89 F-150.

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/...on-wood-leaves
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 14, 9:20*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:22:46 -0400, Yogi of Woodstock

I guess I am just a glass half full guy but I was thinking about the
spin off industry in cars that eat road kill and litter. You can just
let them graze in a dumpster while you are at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EXOxilOi7Y

Whoa - this is cool... Wizard of Woodstock General 4 June 11th 09 01:55 PM
Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked... Short Wave Sportfishing General 81 February 6th 08 11:03 PM
Whoa - this is someting cool... Short Wave Sportfishing General 8 December 20th 07 12:56 PM
whoa! KenJr General 3 May 23rd 06 10:34 PM
Whoa There Race Boy.... Capt. Mooron ASA 107 July 25th 04 01:25 AM