BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT (very) - This is somewhat scary. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/151203-ot-very-somewhat-scary.html)

Happy John March 2nd 12 09:32 PM

OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

oscar[_2_] March 2nd 12 10:30 PM

OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:20:22 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no

intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

Can,t get the link to work.

JustWait[_2_] March 2nd 12 10:49 PM

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

X ` Man March 2nd 12 10:59 PM

On 3/2/12 5:49 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

JustWait[_2_] March 3rd 12 12:23 AM

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

We don't have a long history of courts operating under shariah law...

BAR[_2_] March 3rd 12 12:45 AM

OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

In article ,
says...

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

What is the difference between those who have a religious axe to grind
and those with a political axe to grind.

X ` Man[_3_] March 3rd 12 12:52 AM

OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

On 3/2/12 7:45 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/2/2012 5:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention
that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

It has already started he

http://news.yahoo.com/judge-dismisse...204051912.html

We have a long history in this country of the self-described religious
attacking/isolating/discriminating against those whose beliefs differ
from theirs, a history that began long before anyone noticed we have
Muslims here.

Such religious bigotry is as American as apple pie.

What is the difference between those who have a religious axe to grind
and those with a political axe to grind.

Read the Bill of Rights.

Happy John March 3rd 12 01:31 AM

OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

On Fri, 02 Mar 2012 17:20:22 -0500, X ` Man wrote:

On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.

I had no idea what CBN was until your comment. Is the article I posted political? I think not. Is
this political: http://www.cbn.com/finance/calculato...geSavings.aspx
I think not.

I don't think every article in the Washington Post or the NY Times is political either. Why do you
imply that the source of news makes the news 'political'?

Happy John March 3rd 12 01:31 AM

wrote:
On 3/2/12 4:32 PM, Happy John wrote:
I hope this is not taken as a 'political' post. There is no

intention that it be political. I
received the link in an email and thought it was pretty scary.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplay....swf?aid=17933

From CBN and it's not political?

Hehehe.

Right.