Default OT (very) - This is somewhat scary.

In article , says...

On 3/6/2012 9:30 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/5/2012 7:44 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On 3/5/2012 8:35 AM, oscar wrote:
On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 08:32:22 -0500, wrote:
In ,

says...
On 3/4/2012 1:45 PM, BAR wrote:
In articles_6dne4M8ca5GM7SnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
dump-on-
says...

On 3/4/12 10:01 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 3/4/2012 9:56 AM, X ` Man wrote:

Oh. I should have known you wouldn't be able to
differentiate between
the religious and the secular.

Atheism is a religion, and it's getting shoved down my kids
throats
every day... So is the Church of Al Gore...

Atheism is not a religion. Atheism is the absence of religion.
D'oh.
When your belief system is organized and thrust down our throats,
it's a
religion...

How are atheists doing that?

They aren't. Athiests are just agnostics who gave up the quest for
enlightenment.

Yes, and they push it on everybody else... Had a guy here once right
here in my driveway talking like our friend Harry to my kids, trying to
tell them what or what not to believe... Of course that lasted about 15
seconds My kids will make up their mind. I don't shove my beliefs down
their throats, an nobody is gonna' shove "no moroal core and NAMBLA down
theirs either....

At our old house our GSD got out and instructed the JW's in our desires
not to be disturbed. They never bothered us again.

At least the JW's around her ask if you want to hear them and don't go
pushing it on your kids behind your back, that Atheists just push it
behind your back, in the schools, on the tv, or where ever they can...

I've NEVER had an "Atheist" come to my door for the purpose of trying to
get me to listen to them. Never.

Well, that certainly means it can't happen...

Do they come to your door alot? That might say something about you,
perhaps you should look within.

In article , says...

On 3/6/2012 9:28 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

In ,
says...

On 3/4/2012 9:56 AM, X ` Man wrote:

[...]

My daughter was in middle school, and she was going to a Baptist church
with a friend of hers. They had a chance to go on a trip to the
mountains for three days. While there, they got my daughter in a room
and told her she needed to be "born again" and accept Jesus Christ or
she would go to hell. My daughter being a smart little girl told them,
no, I'll have to talk to my parents about that.

Don't worry, she has fifty Athiests back at the school to tell her how
stupid those Babtists were

Really? Could you point those fifty out please? You can email me the
names. And yes, ANY group who would take a 12 year old girl 300 miles
away and try to indoctrinate her are going too damned far. I'm sure you
don't agree though because they were acting in the name of God.

Whoa - this is scary... Yogi of Woodstock General 10 July 15th 09 04:26 AM
Scary John H.[_4_] General 10 July 18th 08 03:37 PM
Scary Scary Scary!!!!! Bobsprit ASA 7 November 2nd 04 12:18 AM
OT Bush is getting scary. F330 GT General 24 September 27th 03 06:06 PM