Default Scary

Stolen from another site. Worth watching, but not with kids.

or:

http://tinyurl.com/2knwku

We just need to sit down and 'negotiate' with these nice folk. That will
effect 'change'.

Right.

John H. wrote in
:

We just need to sit down and 'negotiate' with these nice folk. That

will
effect 'change'.

Nope. The elite have a plan to eliminate 80% of the world's population
so the planet can survive with enough resources and food for themselves
and the 20% left who are chosen to serve them.

What needs to be done is to start in the Middle East and kill every
religious person in a mass genocide the world military powers have been
preparing to complete since World War II failed so miserably to fulfill
the elite's goal. Every Christian, Every JEW and every Moslem. From
that point outward, the roundup and genocide, once and for all will put
a stop to this stupid human trait of murderous superstition and
religious nonsense, including the mass indoctrination of the young in
totally isolated religious school of ALL the cults, not just Moslems.
NO religion should be spared as they ALL, not just Islam, preach death
and destruction to their offspring from birth to any and all humans who
do not believe in the stupid superstition they believe in.

There is not a single religion or cult on this planet that has not
participated in the genocide of other, different people, so the only
cure for the problem is to kill them all and start over with non-
religious, unsuperstitious humans who have never been brainwashed into
any murderous cult or religion.

Of course, once the genocide commences, other murderous cults and secret
societies, like Freemasons, can be cleansed, once and for all, from the
human misery they cause. This must be carefully planned under the radar
of the elite who are all members of these secret societies like CFR,
Trilateral Commission, Skull & Bones, Bohemian Society, Illuminati and
all the Masonic societies, any and all followers who meet in secret and
plot the same exact thing all the major religions do....to control and
murder off any other humans who don't believe in what they believe in.

I think 20% left is way too optimistic. It's probably below 10%. Then,
the planet can start over and take an optimistic look to the future with
abundant fuel and food and land to grow a "New World Order" of SANE,
superstition-free, highly scientific humans hell bent on actually doing
good....instead of murdering each other off like we've done for 100,000
years...since that first sun god worshiper peered out at his god from
his cave....

NOW we have the technology to accomplish this goal. At the touch of a
button we can simply make the people, all the people, of the Middle East
vanish in a day....without disturbing the property and oil the stupid
religious wars are all about in reality. That's why we invented the
neutron bomb....by the elite trying to find a way to kill us all.

"Larry" wrote in message
John H. wrote in
:

[...]

Good god man...... now I have to try and sleep tonight!

"Don White" wrote in news:487ff767$0$4054
:

Good god man...... now I have to try and sleep tonight!

I just get fed up with the "my religion is the best" nonsense.

NO religion is best. While we're at it, let's teach the kids the SAME
language, so THEY can talk to each other without the superstitious adults
telling them that kid on the other side of the Israeli Apartheid wall (from
either stupid adults on either side, by the way) is an evil killer bent on
his destruction.

With no religious brainwashing and using the same language across the
planet, one generation would be all it would take to stop this murderous
nonsense for the whole world.

If left to themselves, the religious zealots will completely isolate their
entire community, forbidding the children to look outside at the rest of
the world and telling them they'll go burn forever, or some other
terrorizing crap so the poor kids will fall in line without questioning
what is being done to them, and the genocides between the communities
continues, whether it's the Jews in London, Jim Jones' funny farm in Gyana,
the Waco Texas cult's compound or some monks in a sealed monastery.

If EVERY kid could internet with every OTHER kid and find out "Hey, he's
just like me!" away from the brainwashing....Humans might just survive
until the next catastrophic natural event.

Religious zealots and sealed country tyrants are terrified of their
children having uncontrolled internet access....even the adults! It
"poisons their minds", the mullahs say...or priests...or rabbis...

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

The problem is...lots of people just like to fight.
We all speak the same language here..(except maybe the Georgia posters) and
look what goes on.

On Jul 17, 7:20*pm, John H. wrote:
Stolen from another site. Worth watching, but not with kids.

or:

http://tinyurl.com/2knwku

We just need to sit down and 'negotiate' with these nice folk. That will
effect 'change'.

Right.

Do you think that ALL that's in the Quran, or do you think that the
producer of that video had an agenda?
HK HK is offline

Larry wrote:
[...]

Larry: *this* Bud is for you:

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...istiangene.flv

Senior Member

On Jul 18, 1:01*am, Larry wrote:
"Don White" wrote in news:487ff767$0$4054
:

Good god man...... * now I have to try and sleep tonight!

I just get fed up with the "my religion is the best" nonsense.

I won't fight with you because you are obviously convinced that you
are right here but I was raised Mormon and I was taught that any man
of good heart and intent can enter the kingdom of heaven. So your
whole rant is moot.... I believe in any mans God, and will celebrate
that with any man or faith, of any religion or no religion as it
were... So go ahead and hone your rant, but it is not based on fact,
just emotion and superstition.. Isn't that kind of like the pot
calling the kettle black???

wrote in news:e08130b3-e4a1-415f-990f-
:

On Jul 18, 1:01*am, Larry wrote:
"Don White" wrote in news:487ff767$0$4054
:

Good god man...... * now I have to try and sleep tonight!

I just get fed up with the "my religion is the best" nonsense.

I won't fight with you because you are obviously convinced that you
are right here but I was raised Mormon and I was taught that any man
of good heart and intent can enter the kingdom of heaven. So your
whole rant is moot.... I believe in any mans God, and will celebrate
that with any man or faith, of any religion or no religion as it
were... So go ahead and hone your rant, but it is not based on fact,
just emotion and superstition.. Isn't that kind of like the pot
calling the kettle black???

What about all the passages that non believers in Christ are going straight
to hell? The books are full of them, including, I believe, the Book of
Mormon. Eye for an eye, remember? Pluck it out! What nonsense. More
murders.

What tears me up is the indoctrination of the innocent children into their
parents' superstitions. A child will believe anything it is told. If you
tell it a 1966 Cadillac is its god, it will honor 1966 Cadillacs until it
wises up. If you can ISOLATE it from finding out otherwise, all 1966
Cadillacs are holy for its whole miserable, fear-filled life. That's
exactly what religions do to their children, brainwashing and isolation.
That sows the seeds of genocide, whether it's in Iraq or Salt Lake City.

I do kind of like the idea of multiple wives, however....(c;

scary vid D Parker General 1 January 14th 07 02:36 AM
Scary pics! DSK ASA 0 August 1st 06 04:08 PM
Scary Scary Scary!!!!! Bobsprit ASA 7 November 2nd 04 12:18 AM
OT Bush is getting scary. F330 GT General 24 September 27th 03 06:06 PM
Scary Night! Bobsprit ASA 41 September 8th 03 03:31 AM