Don White Don White is offline

Default Scary

"Larry" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in news:487ff767$0$4054
:

Good god man...... now I have to try and sleep tonight!

I just get fed up with the "my religion is the best" nonsense.

NO religion is best. While we're at it, let's teach the kids the SAME
language, so THEY can talk to each other without the superstitious adults
telling them that kid on the other side of the Israeli Apartheid wall
(from
either stupid adults on either side, by the way) is an evil killer bent on
his destruction.

With no religious brainwashing and using the same language across the
planet, one generation would be all it would take to stop this murderous
nonsense for the whole world.

If left to themselves, the religious zealots will completely isolate their
entire community, forbidding the children to look outside at the rest of
the world and telling them they'll go burn forever, or some other
terrorizing crap so the poor kids will fall in line without questioning
what is being done to them, and the genocides between the communities
continues, whether it's the Jews in London, Jim Jones' funny farm in
Gyana,
the Waco Texas cult's compound or some monks in a sealed monastery.

If EVERY kid could internet with every OTHER kid and find out "Hey, he's
just like me!" away from the brainwashing....Humans might just survive
until the next catastrophic natural event.

Religious zealots and sealed country tyrants are terrified of their
children having uncontrolled internet access....even the adults! It
"poisons their minds", the mullahs say...or priests...or rabbis...

The problem is...lots of people just like to fight.
We all speak the same language here..(except maybe the Georgia posters) and
look what goes on.